1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
StealthCajun 120 Rogue
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them?
Please provide as much detail as necessary.
"Those Nagas"- Still currently in the guild but looking to join my brothers that are a part of this guild.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 120 (or once you are 120)?
I currently raid 3 times a week but would like a better community to casually play through mythic+ throughout the weeks. Spend rest of the time fishing and completing daily emissary.
6 and 7. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
I am interested in raiding often. I am currently running Outlaw Rogue for DPS. Have not done any other roles in the past but would be willing to learn if needed.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
ILvL 362 with almost full Uldir gear for Outlaw spec.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Just started raiding regularly for BfA but did some during Legion. I have cleared through Heroic Zul with my current guild for progression. However clear a full normal raid every week for mechanics and loot.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Both of my Brothers are a part of this guild and have recommended it to me so that we can play together regularly in raids. Also, just looking for a more stable Guild due to inconsistent play from a vast amount of current guild.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Yes I have a long time friend that is in my current guild that is also looking to come over with me if possible.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I am an Army veteran that now works in Home Renovation Sales. Spend most of my downtime gaming on the PC or spending time with my wife and daughter.
Tullen Guild Master
Joined: Mar 17, 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:54 pm
Welcome to the guild! Please contact an officer for an invitation!
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum