1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Sumarr 110 monk
2. What is your age? 30 :O I got old
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary. Scalebane- left for mythic raiding, Whiskey brigade- left due to progression issues, TF(hyjal)- Left due to schedule conflict. then quit the game all together.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) Pretty much most of the original players, kinan, rel, estara, tulls, durk, raun, konata and Sumaria.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)? now that i am level 100 I am ready to raid casually.
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? Healing, tanking, dpsing. I prefer healing but can do anything.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? Healer, yes
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content? I am not familiar with the current content. I will be though as soon as i get the expac. I've been raiding since vanilla.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? It was the first guild i was in, its where everyone i know is.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? I don't think so.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? no.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? I don't think so.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? yes!
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. I applied to be on "Master Chef" but since the only dish i could successfully cook was ramen noodles, they quickly declined thus killing all dreams of being a culinary legend. Other than that I work full time and have a needy gf who trys to spend all my time for me.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum