1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Pyroclastic mage/fire 118
2. What is your age? OLD 46
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I was in Pain Train on another server until about Id say 2007. Then several of us moved to Eredar for a fresh start. We started the guild Malediction. I raided hard core for about 2 years. Maxed Lich King and moved on from there. I was head of caster DPS for a long time and then my friend who was our tank and guild leader decided to move on with life and I became the leader at that point. Held that down for a few months and then I was done. The game had lost its appeal for me and after one night of raiding I passed leader and logged off permanently until about 3 months ago. The only person I know in Acalebane is Another. And i honestly have no clue what class he played, he was still in my friends list.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) Another.... from about 10 years ago we raided together nightly.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A,D I would love to raid again but I can not imagine being able to devote the necessary time required to be prepared to be an asset to the raid party instead of a liability. I could certainly fill in here and there but at this time I do not see me being able to be a raider again.
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? Yes, explained above. DPS
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? DPS I have not done enough of tank or heal to say I could help a raid. I can DPS though.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Its poor and a mess. I logged in 3 months ago as a max level 80 and now its just quest level blue and greens.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Everything in the game through Lich King and another month beyond that. I have no clue at this time about the current content
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I ran in to Another in chat and he said you all might add me if I applied. It would be nice to have some community while level characters support others where I can.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? Possibly my son. He is 16 and brand new to wow. He would only join for the ease of spending time with me.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
If there is I dont even remember. But honestly no. I left on good terms. Im a very easy person to get along with and at my age I do not take anything too serious.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
Old man, married for 26 years. Three boys all in their teens. Busy with life and have really enjoyed just leveling up when I have time for it. I still stare at the current gear and my jaw drops.... I D.E. all my level 80 gear for mats and I may have shed a tear but Blizzard knows how to draw you back in.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum