· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 249 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Whoodi a.k.a. Dwarfichealr 22 Mage

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Whoodi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:57 am Reply with quote

First off I would like to say Hello to all of those that I "grew" up with in WoW. I first arrived in this guild because of a tiny gnome named Evernite who picked me up in the Alterac Mountains. I then level'd with the original members of Scalebane and got 60 in a short amount of time compared to others. I then began progressing through the game at a much faster rate than what we were moving at. I decided this was not the place for because of the progress I wanted to make.

I set my eyes on a PvP goal that would require a break from PvE and a guild. I was going for Rank 11 or Commander. I teamed up with many good players who were also going for rank at the time(whom I say were the best the realm has seen, Nada's Team and Eranor's Team). Of which I give Durkheim a shot out to for being a member of Eranor's Team. I left the guild to pursue this goal. I began raiding with what at once was Fusion in MC for a few weeks then moved onto pure PvP. This occupied 2 months of my life until I was able to achieve the goal. During this period I was able to learn the ability's and class roles of every class in the game and learn my role inside and out as once a PRIEST. I began to discover the amount of time people put into this game compared to me.

There are still to this day and were players who sat at the Computer almost 24 hours a day playing this game to gain rank. I on the other hand have school for 7 hours a day and require sleep but putting that aside I spend between 8-12 hours a day PvP'ing to achieve a goal in a game. During this period I continues contact with many members of Scalebane and even played with a few of them. I learned the ins and outs of every BG, the best Strat to win, the Best Skills to use on each class and the best skills that could be used on me and how to counter them. I did PvP to earn a Black War Ram(Epic Mount - 90G). However I found PvP to be much more engaging than an instance that has no brain where as in PvP I play against people with brains.

I then moved onto resolute after my PvP days. Here I felt welcomed but never grew close to them. We did MC in 4-6 hours full clears learned how to do it inside and out but was boring with no friends. Began BWL got to Nefarian and wiped on him.

I then departed for about 3 weeks because RL came. Upon return I was yes BITCHED at for low attendance and how I wouldnt have a secure spot in raids and some other shit so I left because I felt they valued Gaming Life over Real Life and in the end I just wanted to be with friends.

I ventured on my own for a few weeks then was presented with the option of applying to Revival(which I would say is probably the most adavanced and dominating allianc guild on the server). I was accepeted. I was with Friend. I thought I would have fun being the best and getting the best gear. In The End I Was Not.

WoW Bored me and I was not interested in the game. My character bored me and I had much more fun and important Real Life events on the horizon. So I did what some feel as the dumbest thing ever, the most selfish thing ever, the stupidest thing ever............

I Deleted Dwarfichealr - An Almost All Epic Priest

You begin to ask me probably WHY?

I wanted to try something new and explore a new area and put a character I mastered behind me.

I chose a mage, a human one unlike most people. I feel they can dominate PvP and PvE. They provide me a variety of spells that are way useful in all reas of gameplay.

Most of all I apply back to Scalebane because I want to have pure fun and enjoy myself with friends and not feel im forced to make commitments. A handful of you know my FULL experience in game and my REAL personality.

If you have Questions or Comments feel free to IM me on AIM - Border0039 or E-Mail - [email protected] I am open for discussion of gameplay and myself.

Thanks

John
Xandar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:27 am Reply with quote

MY question was why you had to KILL Dwarfie to move on to another character? I think most people in the game have at least 1 alt. I myself have a vlv 5 priest and I once had a horde Shamen for like 3 levels before becoming to grossed out being horde to continue him! I guess I just don't get the logic behind DELETING a character you put so much work into!

Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quote

Dwarfichealer, I can't believe you deleted your Priest. I've heard that you can recover deleted characters. Have you tried or do you not even want to?

Recruiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:32 am Reply with quote

I have a ticket in for whatever reason to try to get it back. He will be half naked tho because I sharded the items I could. Well see what comes out of it. I am going to prefer my mage however if I do even get it back. It would be useful to have the Priest for BWL when you guys begin because I have much experience in it and could help a ton with guidance and suggestions on strat.

Thanks

John
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Dwarfichealer wrote:
He will be half naked tho because I sharded the items I could.

Wow John, that's a damn shame, haha.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quote

Dwarfichealer wrote:
He will be half naked tho because I sharded the items I could.

he will be all naked... no cloths, no rank, no professions, no secondarys, no weapons, nothing, just a 60 naked priest

the only thing they will give you are quest prizes that you have completed but you have to request those.

Recruiter
Recruiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quote

I have Dwarfichealr back but I dont intend to raid with him. I would want to raid with my Mage. I am going to level him as fast as I can to get to 60. I will begin to regain gear lost on my priest and get that set right above devout so if more priests are needed I have another option as well but I am going to prefer my mage as my main!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic