1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Arcadius, 60 Paladin
2) What is your age? 17
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. I was evolution for a time period, it was mainly a social guild and i wasnt getting anywhere after being 60 for a long while.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
Arcaneturtle, i met him in an UBRS raid and he was a good guy.
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
yes i have ventrillo just need to get the proper raid mods.
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST) .
Yes i will be able to raid late at night.
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =) I just love interacting with all the people on the game and just having a good time.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Arcaneturtle was telling me about his great guild and said that you were in need of a paladin with kings. And Im looking for a good "home" to stay in.
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? I have never ninjad anything or done any wrong to the standard rules of raiding in my past. I abide by those rules and i hope everyone else does too.
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. Well, im 17, love playing wow, interacting with people, having a good time, i have 2 bros and a sis, one cat, and my parents are recently divorced. And i am just looking foward to raiding with all of you someday
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Tue May 09, 2006 2:49 am
Recruitment denied. Sorry Arcadius. This class is closed until we see a decline in the number of active Paladins we have in the guild. If we need a Paladin, I'll definitely keep you in mind. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum