· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 155 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - SNEAK PEEK AT WARRIOR'S TIER 3!!!

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Trustygirl

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quote

I might have to start bringing my warrior to MC. We must get BWL on Farm stat soon, so that when the expanding WoW comes out, we can get THISSSSSSS!

http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/original/1282.jpg
miffymog

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote

I say we just skip bwl and head to Nax. Very Happy Which is not impossible just be harder.

I am pretty sure we probably could do at least the first 2-3 bosses in AQ40 right now if we wanted to.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quote

That gear looks really neat.

I dunno Miffy, we don't have much Nature resist. Plus I want my Bloodfang Gloves!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quote

Nature Resist isn't required at all until a couple bosses into AQ40. In addition, the first few bosses are supposed to be of MC difficulty.

"I never had an opinion in politics or religion which I was afraid to own. A costive reserve on these subjects might have procured me more esteem from some people, but less from myself." -Thomas Jefferson
miffymog

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quote

Durkheim wrote:
Nature Resist isn't required at all until a couple bosses into AQ40. In addition, the first few bosses are supposed to be of MC difficulty.

same thing i heard plus nature resist is horrible to get as alot of guilds farm those 4 dragons for extra nature resist stuff. Our chances of doing that are slim considering we probably don't have enough people on at that time.
Malemianan

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:12 am Reply with quote

thier name for the warrior set is fearless
According the the first Paladin, the first set of Fearless was created for the leader of the Scarlet Crusade. Wearing this set of armour gives its master the appearance of the demon from the abyss. Till this day, no one can forget when the Leader of the Scarlet Crusade wield the Ashbringer into battle against the Army of the Plague, burning amongst the souls of his enemies and himself.

View next topic
View previous topic