· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 163 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Malakk Lvl 60----- Rogue

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
ivaannizzle

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quote

1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
The name's Malakk. A level 60 rogue.

2) What is your age?
I am 18 years of age.

3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I am currently in SolarTide, but very willing to leave for scalebane. SolarTide is a newer guild and fun to be around, but not enough serious players.

4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
I have many IRL friends as well as ingame friends in scalebane. To name some of the IRL ones include Tir, Eilric, Markul, Carlie, Kilu, Biran, Tindra, Duraugon, and Iv. Recently i have also made friends with Metha who recommended me to apply =).

5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
Yes.

6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Definitely.

7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
The versatility of the game. I love knowing that no matter what there's something that i can do. I just recently hit 60 so now im overwhelmed with all that i am capable of doing in game, and its very exciting.

Cool What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
First and foremost, many of my friends are in scalebane. But also, the guild seems to have a very respectable and honorable reputation in the server, and i would very much like to be a part of that.

9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Not that i know of. I try to stay as friendly as possible.

10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Myself, im a big anime fan(Bleach and Naruto FTW), played many other mmo's including ragnarok and maple story, graduating soon and moving off to college.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:55 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Malakk. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quote

Big, big, big recommend.
Carlie

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:31 am Reply with quote

Yeah (:
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:11 am Reply with quote

Recruitment denied. Sorry Malakk, Markul, & Carlie. This class is closed until we see a decline in the number of active Rogues we have in the guild. If we need a Rogue, I'll definitely keep you in mind & get back to you though. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic