1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Well i have 4 main chars that you could choose from to use inthe guild... Retlaw - hunter, Crit - Mage, Drown - Priest, Zerth - Warrior....
2) What is your age?
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
i was in Prodigy, we left that guild because a swith of power to someone who was not capable of running the guild and that was when we though it was falling apart. I was in Ritual, Well we all know how that fell apart, the leader ninjaed the bank and went to bloodshed.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
I have a really good friend in Scalebane who is asking me to apply, ORAY the 60 Warrior.
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.) I have all of these mods because we were forced to have them in Ritual.
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
I perfer that time because im getting off work and want to have fun... and plus im willing to raid anytime with a guild... i love raiding in general..
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
I love meeting new people. and the excitment of downing a boss for the first time is the best feeling in the world... but i love meeting new people i can chill and lvl my alts with that is still #1 reason over all...
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Well i wanted to apply to scalebane because i hear great things about it... and now my friend is in scalebane and i want to be with him... he has helped me alot in this game...
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?none at the moment...
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =) well i am a 20 year old male who is in college at the moment... in this game i believe in RL>Game... so i am not the type to flip out on some on if they are not on when they say they will be on or if anything is moved to a later date... I rather have friends then loot.. For instance i see it as Raiding is like a cake... it is great to eat... but loot is like the iceing not needed for it to taste excellent... well i hope i get in i really would like to raid with you guys... i hear really great things....
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:52 pm
Drown, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active members. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum