Joined: Jun 04, 2006
Location: Two feet behind you...
Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:42 pm
1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Sirvance 46 Night Elf Hunter
2) What is your age?
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Council of Chaos- They never really helped me all that much
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
Joli- My older sister
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Yes, only if Joli lets me
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
Mostly the people, but I also like killing horde and doing quests and such with people.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Joli told me it was really good and I didn't like my old guild
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I get along with people really well and people get along with me well also, I'm usually quiet in the guild chat but I'll talk to people every once in a while, I'm funny,and I like helping lower people level up some.
Joined: Feb 19, 2006
Location: Amherst, OH
Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:45 pm
Yep unfortunately this is my younger brother. He needed a guild where there were people his level and would at least be active (his old guilds sucked). I don't mind him joining as long as everyone else doesn't. And if he ever gets outta line you can let me know and I can smack him upside the head.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:51 pm
Thanks for applying Sirvance. Your application is under review.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum