· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 161 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - 60 NE hunter

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Hunterdude

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:11 am Reply with quote

Hi everyone its me again..I want to come back to Scalebane. I am really really stupid for leaving Scalebane. I will never ever apply for another guild that i promise. I'm sorry when i applyed that i didn't talk to the leaders frist that would of been the mature thing to do. i even feel more stupid for deleting my hunter and trying to reroll...now i have to wait a few days to get my gear back...when i did that i was kinda wasted..you know how teenagers are lol =D..and when i left scalebane i also had alot of stress on me because school and alot of more things so i didn't want to deal with more...yEAH SO I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY!! i would love to come back to scalebane you guys are like family ingame family =D so please think about..and also why i applyed for revival i will tel you...i applyed for revival because not many people were showing up yes we were doing great but i like to move fast into things..yes life happens...but now i dont care about getting any other guild..all i care about is getting back in scalebane i will do ANYTHING to get back in..i wont raid if you dont need me..i wont get epics i will let the other hunters get them...and i will never ever again leave scalebane or apply for another guild...i know some of you thought that i will leave after getting loot i really didn't think of that...but i know i wouldn't leave after getting epics...i love scalebane i dont want to become enemy with you guys so please think about letting me back in, Thank you.

View next topic
View previous topic