1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
RacerX, 60 Druid
2) What is your age?
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Apocalypse Reign - looking to play high-level instances with the folks I play with from APOC
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
Mektu, Nucca, Gaeth, Passion - we were all in same guild on SWG
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
Sure, already have CT_Raid and using TS so Ventrilo not a problem
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Yes but I won't be able to do many 3am runs - maybe once a month. Although, I can do raids until 12am even during the week on a fairly consisten basis. I play at least several hours 4 times a week and sometimes more. i'm EST.
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
Playing with the folks I do. I originally started on another WoW server when I left SWG but didn't know the old APOC folks were on this one - when I found out, I came over here. Other than the people, the content is great.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Wanted to do high-level instances with online friends.
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
None that I can think of
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Happily married to a great woman and have two great kids...which don't always sleep through the night too well and that's why I can't do real late stuff that often.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:15 am
Thanks for applying RacerX. Your application is under review.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum