1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
name: Uhchoo. Class: Mage, LVL: 60
2) What is your age?
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Ive been in many random Guilds, all who seem to disband after about 3-4 days of me joining. Most of my wow life was spent in "the MRFers", a friends guild that was good fun but not serious in raiding etc. That disbanded after the Guild leader had a brake. Other then them no major guild worth mentioning.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
Yes, have Vent installed and CT_raid. Will install any needed mods
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Perfect! my time zone fits.
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
Mainly social reasons but love instance/pvp and take it seriously when needed.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Friend said you were good
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I am not aware of any grudges held to my character and i never try to agravate any argument.
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Have been playing wow for a while, although not my first concern in life, i do play it whenever available. Been gaming in general for a while and got stuck on wow (as most do).
Hmm remind me to deleate your cookies next time im over.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:34 pm
Thanks for applying Uhchoo. Your application is under review.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:13 pm
Uhchoo, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active Mages. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum