1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Prontera, 48 Priest.
2) What is your age? 18.
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I used to be in The Guardians last summer, on my rogue. But due to school, I was forced to leave as I would be inactive most of the time (senior year stuff). But now that I've graduated, I can play all i want again.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
Tir, Biran, Carlie, Kilu, Markul, Eillric.
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
Ah, I just think it's chill to go raiding and pvp'ing with my friends. I also try to help people as much as I can.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Well, all of my friends are in it, so I sort of felt lonely, haha. I'm just sorta seeking a tight-knit community in which I can simply hang out and help people that require it. I'm always down for making new friends. =]
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
There are none that come to mind. o.o
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Mm, since I'm more of a listener than a leader, I listen to and follow orders rather easily. And to tell the truth, I'm more concerned about having a good time than acquiring loot. =] I hope to join you guys!
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:34 pm
Thanks for applying Prontera. Your application is under review.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum