1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Level & Class: 60 Rogue
2) What is your age?
20 (Turning 21 this Tuesday)
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
The Marauders - I took a break from the game and came back recently. When I did, I didn't recognize anyone in the guild so I left to join a friend that was still playing the game.
Fusion Alliance - Not really a guild, but The Marauders was part of this Guild Alliance where we regularly ran Molten Core (Ragnaros Cleared) and were tackling the beginnings of Blackwing Lair.
One Winged Angels - I am currently a member of One Winged Angels, but I don't feel like I belong. I would like to join a guild that can offer a greater sense of community and it sounds as if Scalebane can be the one.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
I don't currently know anyone from this guild.
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
Yep. Already have them installed.
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Yes I am. I am actually in California and your raiding schedule is perfect for my schedule.
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
I love how enjoyable the game is and how open its style is for all styles of play. I love meeting new people (even in PUG) because I've made excellent friends through random group encounters. I have seen the game bring out great qualities in people by requiring teamwork in order to be successful. In the end though, it's just a fun game and I love it.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Reading the forums gave me the idea that this guild is a close-knit community and that's what I'm looking for. I took a break from the game and when I came back, I found that a lot of my friends were gone. I'd like to make new ones and Scalebane looks like a great guild to meet new people in.
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
None. I have no enemies on Eredar. I prefer not to get involved with server drama.
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Real Life: Well, I'm a 20 year old college student (21 on June 27th). I live in California, but go to school in the East Coast, which is why I ended up on Eredar. I am home for the summer and play World of Warcraft frequently in between summer classes. For hobbies... let's see. I'm a lifelong snowboarder (love it) and I recently started surfing. I don't play many videogames except WoW, but I'm up for the occassional Smash Brothers or Warcraft III match. I'm pretty laid back and most people find that they can talk to me about anything.
WoW: 60 Rogue that's experienced with both Molten Core and Blackwing Lair. I regularly raided Molten Core with the Fusion Guild Alliance and left when we were in the beginnings of Blackwing Lair. I love PvP, but I'm not too good at it. I love raiding, but you'll also find me sitting around Ironforge sometimes and just talking with friends. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in improving my equipment, but it's definitely not a priority for me. I'm just looking for a guild to enjoy the game with and I hope Scalebane is the one.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:09 am
Eanagal, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active Rogues. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum