· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 144 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - 60 priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
miffymog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:17 pm Reply with quote

ult wrote:
its a joke from way back.
i gave him belt of wiserpering scetretes and he said he'd repay me back with a belt o prophecy.
im not really expecting it

Ult the main reason why I never did it, is because I don't believe on bidding on gear and giving it away. Its against our loot policy and its something i will never do. I strongly believe when i bid on items, i will use it for the good of the Raid.

Plus I knew you were joking about it, but if you weren't joking, i hope you understand my reasons.

Last edited by miffymog on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ult

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quote

well it wasnt a joke when u were still in the original guild, it is against most guild loot poilicys.
now i look at it as a thing i did to boost my rep.(plus i got a sash of wisperign scetrets now so its ok)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 am Reply with quote

Learn2type Ult!
ult

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quote

rasta shut up
and stop trolling
Noelani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quote

Ult you understand that Scalebane raids start at 11pm server time w/the exception w/thursday night raid that starts at 9pm ~ So when we do our 40man raids on Friday's and Saturday's night raid u only can stay til 12am? And doesn't school start up soon too? Sorry not trying to be so negative on your application just want you to understand that Scalebane is latenight raiding guild is all Smile
ult

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quote

yes i have looked at it and the only problem would be tuesday which i think i can work it out to make it work wiht only a few exceptions.
aka.
i am goign to have a computer in my room and im going to be quite and sleep 1st and 2nd period(jk but ills tay up late to raid it makes it fun)
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quote

Sorry Ult, we're going to pass for now, but we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active Priests. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic