· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 131 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Because EE Applications are all the rage ...

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Shiftogyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:21 am Reply with quote

Not that I plan on coming back to the game anytime soon, but it has been a while since I actually filled out an application. Boredom's kicking in and I am quite familiar with some of the guys here. So give me your best (or worst) and lets have some fun! Without further ado:

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Shiftogyn - 60 Priest

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

The Seekers - this was a really social guild that I was invited into by Ikeshunter and Timothyn as a lowbie priest. I spent some time in there and when I was in my low 50s a drama started up (I forget what) and we had a few members leave. It was at this time that EE started to get some attention on Eredar, and then after chatting with Tris I got an invite with a view to raiding when I hit 60. So I left that guild (pretty much following Tim, Ikes, Jayden and Moruder)

Eredar's Elite - left to join Vanquish along with most of them. I was on Vent to hear that Tris was forming a new guild (and the resulting drama) but figured that the changes weren't as significant.

Vanquish - guild disbanded while I was away from WoW for a few days, so I never officially left. I was involved with the post-Tris VQ as those who stayed behind were looking for support. But it was a losing battle.

Genesis - I took a break around the time Vanquish disbanded and came back to find that Stolli had started a new guild. I was offered a place and accepted. I became an officer about a month after (after we started doing MC on our own) and inherited the role of managing the healers in raids. At the moment I am still in Genesis but I have not logged onto my account in almost a month now.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

Do i ever! Noelani, Miffymog, Stupideian, Ckay/Domo, Scarab/Eri, Uncommon/Kaverie, Huntyr/Xabbu, Moruder, and probably some more Genesis-ians on the way.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

N/A - but if I had WoW installed I would be tinkering with mods that help with my role in raids Smile

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

N/A at this stage in time

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

Benediction (+55 Healing enchant)
Hide of the Wild (FR enchant)
4/8 Prophecy - Helm,Shoulders,Boots,Legs
Lots of healing gear from pre-MC instances - 641 bonus +healing is my maximum, usually running around with 400.
Priest ZG Bracers and Belt
ZG Primalist's Set (both rings)
I could max out my FR at 167, but usually its 120ish for FR fights

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

Lots of MC experience. Done a few Rag kills. Pretty much had to learn how to setup the healing for each fight - there are still multiple ways to do it and Genesis did it a lot differently to the EE/VQ days.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

The friends. Some of the most boring events like farming AD rep were great because you had friends with you making it fun.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Shits and giggles. I'm not sure where I'll end up at the moment but Scalebane looks like a good place.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

My reputation precedes me Smile Any attempt to explain it would just bring on further questions... j/k

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I'm a "full time" student. I work 2 jobs part-time. I have the ability and tools to make home-brew beer (I'll make some more once the weather gets warmer). I don't like Pina Coladas (or any cocktail for that matter).

PS This is not a real app. Just my way of opening the channels of communication with old friends. If I feel like coming back there are lots of possible places to end up - this realm is just one of them. I wish you guys all the best for BWL and will keep an eye on the website.
Noelani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quote

I know Shifty's application isnt a official one to raid he just wants to be in the guild to be around his old friends and all ~ not sure if their is policy for that or not Smile but if he ever decides to come back to raiding again he'd be great addition to the raid Smile
Scarab

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:37 am Reply with quote

I agree with Noelani. Super nice person! And I can't think of a better "on the bench" healer than this!
Stupideian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quote

OMG! I love shifty! Let him in!! He is what we like to call "LEET". Haha but yea he is nice and a good guy. I give him an A+.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for applying. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:36 pm Reply with quote

Sorry Shiftogyn, but we're going to pass...for now. I will continue talking with the officers about inviting people that have little or no intention of raiding. I'll contact you if & when we decide to do that. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic