· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 143 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Games to play

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Other Games
Nycterwina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has any games to recommend playing since I'm not in the loop about newer games. Something like an rpg, fps, or rts would be dandy...
Adedien

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to the realese of neverwinter nights 2, i played the first one and the expanisons and had a lot of fun with the game, great game play and even better story line Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:59 am Reply with quote

I've been thinking about resubbing my old Asheron's call account and getting the latest expansion pack since it has a 30day free play once u purchase the expansion pack Razz

http://ac.turbine.com/

http://store.turbine.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=turbine&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=42828800

Last edited by Noelani on Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Noelani

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quote

I actually did end up resubbing back to Asheron's call ~ and dragged Miffy to come play it w/me Razz
miffymog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quote

Noelani wrote:
I actually did end up resubbing back to Asheron's call ~ and dragged Miffy to come play it w/me Razz

True statement, then when Noel showed me her outfits and pets, I was thinking "Zomg, where is my shadowform button" hehe. Just kidding. AC is different, i see some stuff thats pretty neat but the controls take a little while to adjust. The one thing I did notice was, the players had 60 thousand buffs, there was so many buffs, I didn't even bother looking, I just knew I was a bad ass lvl 1 noob.
Noelani

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quote

miffymog wrote:
Noelani wrote:

True statement, then when Noel showed me her outfits and pets, I was thinking "Zomg, where is my shadowform button" hehe. Just kidding. AC is different, i see some stuff thats pretty neat but the controls take a little while to adjust. The one thing I did notice was, the players had 60 thousand buffs, there was so many buffs, I didn't even bother looking, I just knew I was a bad ass lvl 1 noob.

You forgot to mentioned how fast u could run Razz why their is no need for mounts ^_^
miffymog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quote

Noelani wrote:
miffymog wrote:
Noelani wrote:

You forgot to mentioned how fast u could run Razz why their is no need for mounts ^_^

Actually it was nice running fast but I think the most impressive thing was you wearing that headless halloween outfit. It was neat.
Noelani

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quote

14day free trial ~ http://trial.ac.turbine.com/ Razz
Redmonika
Death Knight Class Leader

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:36 pm Reply with quote

well "the guy game" is pretty cool... its not sold in stores anymore but if you can get ahold of a copy its worth it. its a comedy trivia game that takes place during spring break... theres boobies... and a built in drinking game. its definately a casual game thats fun to pick up and play once in a while. i have it on Xbox and i believe theres a computer version dont hold me to that tho. its not a fps rpg or rts but still fun to play when you want a good laugh or just look at hot women. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quote

Warhammer 40k also comes to mind, its an RTS and its fun as hell.

View next topic
View previous topic