· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 148 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Application Ikeshunter lvl60 hunter

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Moruder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quote

====Ikeshunter's Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Ikeshunter lvl 60 hunter

2. What is your age?

21 years old

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Past guilds include : The Seekers, Eredars Elite, Vanquish, Genesis, Dragon Hearts.

Reason for leaving current guild Dragon Hearts: i needed to get away from the leadership side of a guild and finally relax and get back to my own basics of dps during fights instead of the leadership roles.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

Miffy, Noel, Moruder, Eri aka Scarab, Strehel and if i've forgot someone u can kill me in game :S but i think he will just gloat at me.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

i have ventrillo, KLH threat meters, la vendetta boss mods, CT_Raid assist and some other ones con't remember them right now.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

I'm Australian and at these times during Day light savings i would get home from work about an hour before raiding times during the week as well as weekends.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

Armor: Dragonstalker Helm, Giantstalker chest, leggings, bracers, gloves, shoulders, belt and boots.

Rings + Trinkets : Tarnished elvin ring, Band of accura, Blackhands Breath, Royal Seal of Elder'thalas

Weapons: Bone slicing hatchet + 15 agil enchant, Off hand Warblade of the hakkari + 15 agil enchant, Rhok'delar bow and Lok'delars staff.

Fire resistance Armor: Black Dragonscale shoulders (7 FR + 5 FR), Searingscale leggings (10 FR), Molten Fists (10 FR), Onyxia scale cloak(16 FR + 7FR enchant), Drakefire amulet (15 FR), ward of elements(8 all resists), Oceans Breeze (15 FR), Pyremail Wristguards of the monkey (10 FR), Giantstalker belt (7 FR), Giantstalker brestplate (10 FR), Royal Seal of Eldre'thalas (10 FR)

Total: 130 FR unbuffed.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

Been through upto chromagus, ZG all the way through, AQ 20 upto ossirian even went after ayamiss the hunter (easy fight >.<)

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

Just relaxing and having a bit of fun trying to kill things i'm not meant to at all (notorious for that >.<)

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I needed to get away from the leadership part to a guild to enjoy the game again with a fresh start.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I was a co-raid leader of Genesis for a while there :S

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I'm more of a people person during the EE/Vanq days i was playing the warrior u all know as Moruder who just happens to be my younger brother, i would step up or down depending on what was needed for the raid.
Genesis as i said above i was the Co-raid leader and never thought about gearing myself up i used a fair loot system that was on a rotation (Suicide kings) to gear everyone up evenly (used a dkp system for the weapons throughout molten core).
Also my computer is a pimped out laptop and do occasionally have lag issues like my brother does (moving outa home soon so will have a different connection).
Ikes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:43 am Reply with quote

LOL my brother was still logged onto my computer from using it the other night >.<
miffymog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:53 am Reply with quote

omfg Calisa get this guy, if not i will personally cry. Don't make me cry.

Kthxbye

Or at least boot moruder and pick up his older borther.
Nevarre
Duelist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:59 am Reply with quote

Ikes is a noob.
Noelani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:59 am Reply with quote

All I can say is that Ikes knows his shit and plays his class well Razz He has come on few pug AQ20 runs w/us before ~ He's always been one putting other ppl before his own needs first...
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:54 am Reply with quote

Well well well, it's about time you came to your senses & applied. Very Happy Cool, I didn't know you & Mor were brothers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:58 am Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Well well well, it's about time you came to your senses & applied. Very Happy Cool, I didn't know you & Mor were brothers.

Ya I had to knocked some senses in him late lastnight ~ ^_^

Glad he finally applied Smile
Ikeshunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:14 am Reply with quote

yeah moruder is my little bro, well noel it was more than u that i talked to last night and i had to do things in a way in which i could depart on reasonable terms with DH cause most of their officers were core raiders through genesis and i have alot of respect for them.
Taerion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quote

ikes you forgot me =(, but anyways yes ikes is cool guys and knows stuff
Scarab

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT!

This is a run-don't-walk situation! Ike, finally glad to see you wanting to come over!
Scarab

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quote

Ikeshunter wrote:
11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I was a co-raid leader of Genesis for a while there :S

I'm sure that nobody will fault you for trying to hold together a group of people that started out so awesome. I definitely respect you for that.

Miffymog wrote:
Or at least boot moruder and pick up his older borther.

Hmmmmm.....you might be on to something there, Miffy. I like your thinkin'! Razz
Evernite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:38 am Reply with quote

You're all attention seeking whores.

End of discussion.

/+1 pwn.
Shifty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:31 am Reply with quote

You'd better let this guy in.

He's worked his butt off with several different raid groups in the past. He's able to communicate well with just about anyone. Plus he's an awesome hunter too.

About time you put yourself first man. I hope you get in.

I'll catch ya for a beer after exams.

Shifty
Durkheim
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:11 pm Reply with quote

Ikeshunter wrote:
but i think he will just gloat at me.

I hate you forever.

"I never had an opinion in politics or religion which I was afraid to own. A costive reserve on these subjects might have procured me more esteem from some people, but less from myself." -Thomas Jefferson
Strehel
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quote

He will Ikes. He has no shame.

View next topic
View previous topic