· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 194 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Something that are Important and should be Read:P

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quote

Good post Scribe,

While we may have enough level 60''s to run MC(though I don''t think we have 40 yet), but with that aside, we can''t run MC without having fire resist gear, not to mention everyone needs to be attuned. I''d like to urge our peeps to start preparing for MC since it won''t be long before we''re running it. I myself already have enough FR gear for the task, but I''m willing to help others get theirs.
lollers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:53 pm Reply with quote

MC!! thats what im talking about. haha

ya, i got close to 80-100 res. so far. need to get some more.
How much do we need for first few bosses? cause we can prolly get fire resist gear from them Laughing
Babbs
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quote

Yah i have some fire resist gear but can make myself more if I get some black dragon scale...also, took me a min scribe to realize it wwas u till i read windrunner stuff lol. Nice to see u back, now get everyelse back over here Smile
Evernite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:08 am Reply with quote

I downed Lucifron with Nexus in my crap gear.. fire resist isnt a big deal for anyone but the main tank up until then as far as I know.. since the tank can position the Core Hounds in such a way that the fire attacks only strike him.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:51 am Reply with quote

azgard wrote:
Also theirs a Arcanum that adds 20fr to Helm & legs
I forget which Arcanum it is but it is a Must.

Gimme a couple of days to get all the Information needed.

Lesser Arcanum of Resilience (Can be used to enchant someone else''s item, like an enchanter would)
http://www.thottbot.com/?qu=-160

Requires:

1 Black Diamond - Can mine from Dark Iron spots, drop from random brd mobs, or from the AH around 20-40g each.

4 Crystal Spire - Get 10 Yellow & 10 Blue Power Crystals (around Ungoro or from AH cheap) & go to the East Pylon in Ungoro.

1 Libram of Resilience - Get from AH or from people selling in chat. I''ve seen these offered between 20g & 150g. Personally I wouldn''t pay more than 50 at most. 100g is way too much.

1 Burning Essence - This is the annoying part. This is a bop item from the Dark Coffer room in BRD. Rogues can solo this though it''s still a pain cause of the freakin dogs on the way there that see stealth. I can solo this fairly easy now after much practice. But most will be in a group likely doing some other quest(s) around there too. BRD isn''t easy to find pugs, let alone pugs that suck or won''t quit. Anyway you get into the Coffer room, read the painting, & it tells you where the guy you need to kill is which can be in 1 of 6 places usually not too far away(not always though). Kill the guy, get the bop temporary key & unlock the Vault back in the Coffer room. About half the time you''ll get a Burning Essence.

Then once you have all the mats, take them to Flame Crest in Burning Steps & talk to the dude there & you can give him the mats + 30g for the Arcanum.

That being said, if you see someone selling that Arcanum in the Trade channel, if it''s less than 140g it may be worth it if you don''t wanna go through getting all of the above.

Last edited by Calisa on Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babbs
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:39 am Reply with quote

Im dragonscale scribe...can make fr gear for hunters Smile
Metha
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quote

Is wizardweave acepted for clothies??

Cause then I should mayby start farming for the rest of the recipes... Unless someone else here can make them, so far I can only make the turban which has 18 fr on it... (robe has 18 and legs has 16 fr).
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quote

Metha wrote:
Is wizardweave acepted for clothies??

Cause then I should mayby start farming for the rest of the recipes... Unless someone else here can make them, so far I can only make the turban which has 18 fr on it... (robe has 18 and legs has 16 fr).

can you post a link for wizardweave? (I never had alot of Experiance with squishies equipment.) or just tell me how many peices and how much Fire Resistances
Metha
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:46 am Reply with quote

^^ oopsy, thought I was logged in Confused
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:11 am Reply with quote

yes definetly:P thats a good bit of Fire resistances. (and the helm can get a extra 20+ with the book) If you need help aquiring the patterns let me Know Also where does it drop or what does it cost on the AH?
Metha
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:27 am Reply with quote

Only one I saw up in AH was for the turban, got that one for 70g (no bo price)... Haven''t seen the others yet. If I remember correctly they drop in EPL.

Materials for turban can be bought in AH for about 5-8g so it''s a pretty cheap fr headpiece.

I''ll prolly start farming for the other 2 patterns when wsg holiday is over...
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quote

Note that all 3 items drop in Corins Crossing about dead Center of EPL. this should be relatively easy to farm. although their will probably a Bit of Horde Inteference..

Also who can make Volcanic?
Malemianan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:21 am Reply with quote

leather workers..the druids i think....we can run MC easy....we should hitting in like brd and ubrs more for fire resistance.and farm that gnomer boss for that 20 fire resist ring
spyte
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quote

I can do the chest piece! the mats for these recipies are pretty easy to get too.... problem is, there is no stats on them.... i think you would be beter off getting something with less FR but with stats...

And OMFG are these items ugly in the most god awful way!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quote

spyte wrote:
I can do the chest piece! the mats for these recipies are pretty easy to get too.... problem is, there is no stats on them.... i think you would be beter off getting something with less FR but with stats...

And OMFG are these items ugly in the most god awful way!

just look at them as Bibs, when you spend enough time in MC you can quit wearing them:P

View next topic
View previous topic