· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 246 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - 70 Pally app

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Epsatan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Epsatan , 70 holy pally

2. What is your age?

17 Male ( im frenchie sry for poor quality of english )

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Riot , but guild break up and split in 2 different guild ( Evolution and Reckon )

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?

Holyhavoc , only one i know so far.But my real life friend Kimedric applied here too.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

Yes

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Maybe on weekend i can't play alot because of school = /

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like?

Well my gears is not really good...i got hacked and lost everything even my bags and gold -_- i was a naked 70 pally for long long times. But my friends helped me and now it's better but i lost alot of good gear like the libram we get from Nagrand quest. I got around 1200 +healing at the moment.

8. What, if any, instances are you attuned/keyed for?

I'm not attuned but i can work on that if you want , and for the keys i got all of them except the one for mech / bot etc.

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

I cleared most of bosses in Kara but that it not really focused on raiding = /

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

PvP Smile used to be one of the good retpally on eredar , Kimedric can confirm that Smile and alot of hordes can confirm that. Especially Limbs , no idea how many times he tried to jump me in Tyr's hand and get killed after 5 sec.

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

My friend holyhavoc talked to me about this guild and i grouped with alot of ppl from Scalebane and never had any problem with any of them.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I don't think i got problem with reputation i'm a unknow person for most of people on eredar. Only problem i ever had was with Gawwd ( he xfered i think? ) he was keep whispering me and call me Retnub. Reason is simple , i killed him 3 time in a row in a duel.

13. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes

14. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I'm 70 male. I still go to school , i don't play alot cuz of homeworks and stuff like that. I practice all kind of sports ( hockey , soccer , football , basketball ) I got a good sense of humor and most people that played with me enjoyed my humor and stupid comments during the run. I like to make premade group to destroy horde Smile But i'm thinking to go back Ret and PvP alot raiding is not my speciality Sad but ill keep my healing gear and try to get more healing gear even if i'm ret i still can heal if you ever need me
Holyhavoc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quote

Another one of my old Riot guildies, obviously hehe. Real cool dude, always willing to help out however he can. Plus, who would turn down a healadin? Hehe.

Another one of my most well-liked Riot guildies, gl Eps!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quote

Sorry Epsatan, but we're going to pass. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding this application.

View next topic
View previous topic