· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 260 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Azral-Hunter reapp

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Azral 70 hunter marks
Bloodrip 50 Arms

2. What is your age?
22 and only getting older

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Heavens Fury - Great guild for levelling you char alot of low level's
Redemption - was a good guild until all the good people left i followed
After Life- New guild was promised a raiding spot with friends joined and found out I'm just a fill in. was gkicked as I refuysed to go on raids if Iwasnt allowed to roll on items I needed.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?
not that I know of.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
I have Vent and alot of raidng Mods Ei Deadly Boss, Ct raid

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Perfect because I prefer to play at night

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like?
Several Epic's and Blue's almost 2086 RAP as Marks almost 1700 BM

8. What, if any, instances are you attuned/keyed for?
I'm keyed for heroic Coilfang and Kara obviously

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
Helped lead a g2 in Redemption for Kara we made it to prince our first week downed prince on our second week on second night. Full clear on Gruuls, and Magz

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
I enjoy the people I play with, making new friends, and meeting people from all walks of life.

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I'm looking for a guild that is looking towards end game progression and it seem that this guild is doing exactly that

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I know the leader from Redemption don't like me because I left the guild but thats about it

13. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
yup started Azral when he was just a baby * I love that little dwarf*

14. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I'm an easy going person who doesn't get on anyones bad side. I understand that everyone has bad days and I work through that. I just enjoy playing wow and spending time with my wife.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quote

We had a one epic per night rule. He got an item from Gruuls Lair then got mad and refused to go to Mags when he found out he couldn't roll on anything. Basically in it for loot over the raid.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quote

heyo hate to post on others forums. this is Bombanatrix. but id feel bad if i didnt post. ive met alot of people in this game and some huge assholes but i have to say honestly Azral was the greediest. i wouldnt reply here but i hate it when people lie on application forums.

Quote:
New guild was promised a raiding spot with friends joined and found out I'm just a fill in. was gkicked as I refuysed to go on raids if Iwasnt allowed to roll on items I needed.

first off he /gquit he never got the boot although he was close many times (couldnt afford to repair in back to back raids)
second off it is a new guild and we are pulling teeth to get 25 online each raid. i think weve had one cut in 3 weeks seriously.

so 25 people doing gruuls/mags. Azral won the tier 4 shldrs and we all grats him. we kill gruul and he tried to roll on tier 4 legs as well. 6 other people wanted them as well who did not get an item that night yet so of course we told him he cant roll. he got upset. so we port and repair and fly to mags. Azral asks if he can still roll on tier 4 chest off mags cause its a different dungeon. we explain its still the same raid and the rules state one epic roll per night unless noone else wants it. he got upset left vent and said hes off to scalebane lol. we laughed alot and thought it was quite funny.

im sorry but 25 people rading one night with 11-13 epics dropping total and hes upset he only got one... i have never seen a more greedy person in my life and id not sleep well at night if i didnt at least try and warn you what your getting. i hate how such poisons work thier way through guild after guild cause most people are too lasy or just dont care about speaking up against them. dont get me wrong thiers tons of people that just dont fit well in certain guilds but Azral isnt that person hes just plain greedy with no group mentallity.

once again sorry to bother your boards. may all your hits be crits
Soularmor
Warrior Class Leader
Warrior Class Leader

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
eyo hate to post on others forums. this is Bombanatrix. but id feel bad if i didnt post. ive met alot of people in this game and some huge assholes but i have to say honestly Azral was the greediest. i wouldnt reply here but i hate it when people lie on application forums.

Quote:
New guild was promised a raiding spot with friends joined and found out I'm just a fill in. was gkicked as I refuysed to go on raids if Iwasnt allowed to roll on items I needed.

first off he /gquit he never got the boot although he was close many times (couldnt afford to repair in back to back raids)
second off it is a new guild and we are pulling teeth to get 25 online each raid. i think weve had one cut in 3 weeks seriously.

so 25 people doing gruuls/mags. Azral won the tier 4 shldrs and we all grats him. we kill gruul and he tried to roll on tier 4 legs as well. 6 other people wanted them as well who did not get an item that night yet so of course we told him he cant roll. he got upset. so we port and repair and fly to mags. Azral asks if he can still roll on tier 4 chest off mags cause its a different dungeon. we explain its still the same raid and the rules state one epic roll per night unless noone else wants it. he got upset left vent and said hes off to scalebane lol. we laughed alot and thought it was quite funny.

im sorry but 25 people rading one night with 11-13 epics dropping total and hes upset he only got one... i have never seen a more greedy person in my life and id not sleep well at night if i didnt at least try and warn you what your getting. i hate how such poisons work thier way through guild after guild cause most people are too lasy or just dont care about speaking up against them. dont get me wrong thiers tons of people that just dont fit well in certain guilds but Azral isnt that person hes just plain greedy with no group mentallity.

once again sorry to bother your boards. may all your hits be crits

No need to apologize. All information is helpful in making the right choice for new applicants. You're willingness to share information to our advantage is very commendable and noted. Thank you for your time and thoughts of another guilds interests.

-Soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quote

Sorry Azral, but we're going to pass. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding this application.

Thanks for posting Bombanatrix. Feel free to anytime.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quote

omg, blackballed.

View next topic
View previous topic