· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 378 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Raindrizzle Surv Hunter

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Rain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Raindrizzle

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Premonition-Windrunner : I was with this guild for over a year after coming back into the game they are a Hardcore raiding guild and stop at nothing till they are the best. I Left the guild cuz I am not able to play this game as a Job and want to take a more relaxed approach to the game.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?

Yes Two of My RL boyz are in this guild and hince why I'm applying I dont know their chr names at this time but Ill fill it in once I get ahold of them to ask them. (Ah Just talked to Mate his Chr name is bleckthorne.)

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

You can raid without Vent? Wink I have done it all and have it all already installed shouldnt be a problem.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content?

I am willing to help this guild accomplish anything they need. My focus right now isnt 25 man content but I'll be more then able to help this guild with any boss or strat that you guys need me for.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Raindrizzle

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

Wrath: All content , Sarth 3 Drakes, 5 Min Malygos, And all the glory of the raid achiv Except the IMMORTAL
TBC: All content Including SWP and Killing KT
Pre BC : Fully Cleared BWL never made it into Naxx 40

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)

Surv Hunter so I guess Dps would be my place .

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

The moment when you kill a boss after getting waxed for days and days . And Vent goes crazy with people screaming cuz you just accomplished something very few people see in the game.

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

My RL friends Im coming to play the game with them.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

Nope

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation t
hat you would like to explain?

No Not at all

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes and Yes

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)[url][/url][url][/url]

I am a member of the Armed forces and Living in Washington State. I played this game as a job for about 3 1/2 years now and As great as it was My Real Job has gotten in the way of that So I had to make a change.
Bleckthorne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quote

Rain is a lifelong friend of mine, hell he was even the best man at my wedding. He definatley knows his WoW and will be a great asset for Scalebane.
Wicket

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quote

Rain is also a lifelong friend of mine. A great guy and knows more about WoW than I do I'm sure. He has my full support and would definitely be a great addition to Scalebane.
Kolonus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quote

Played with him a few times, seems like a really nice guy and will fit right in with us.
Nuka
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Rain I am a close friend of sorak. I hope to see you get in the guild. At the moment we have several raiding hunters and recruiting another could effect their opportunity to raid. We try to monitor this to stay true to our members as well as not to recruit someone and tell them they can't raid. Again I hope to see you get in, if you do not it is nothing personal. You have my vote.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quote

I think there may be some confusion on why Rain wants to join. He's not wanting to raid or do 25 mans with us. He's basically just wanting to run heroics and maybe some 10 mans with Bleckthorne and myself and offer any assitance where it is needed to the guild. He's not trying to get into our 25 mans and is definitely not trying to take anyone's spot.

Myself and Bleckthorne are currently not participating in the 25 man raids as we enjoy the 10 man content and pvp. Rain is no different. I hope you guys will consider this application and realize that he's not trying to steal a raid spot.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quote

Your exactly right Wicket. I have done all the 25 man content and do not desire to raid in 25 man content . That being said IF you guys ever encounter a fight or a raid that your short on dps or need a Ranged dps over a malee then I will be glad to help the guild. I gave up raiding two weeks ago and now play this game to keep in touch with my best friends since im on the other side of the country. Thank you all for your comments and support . Again your hunters raid spots are safe I have no desire to challenge for a possition. Thank you all again for your time.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic