· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 233 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Harmock: Fury Warrior of Perenolde

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Harmock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 am Reply with quote

Thank you for your interest in joining Scalebane. We're a late night raiding guild, focused on people first who possess a strong sense of teamwork, loyalty, and humor. Raiding is not required but highly encouraged. If you raid with us you must use Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required) as well as a few UI mods. If you would like to fill out an application to be considered, then please fill out an application.

Our WotLK raid schedule is as follows:

Tue - 11pm - 1am
Thur - 11pm - 1am
Sat - 11pm - 3am

If you are level 80 & interested in joining our family, please copy the below application and post it on this forum & fill it out. You may be contacted if additional information is needed.

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Harmock lvl80 Warrior

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
-Remember the Titans: They are a good raid guild but attendance has become such an issue that we no longer raid 25 mans, so i started browsing around other realms to find a new guild.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
No.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?
One of the things that keeps me playing is raids. I am not so big on PvP.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
I am very intrested and I can make it on most days

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Perenolde&cn=Harmock

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?
ICC 10(Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, Lootship, Saurfang, Rot, Fester, and Dreamwalker.)
ICC 25(Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, Lootship, Saurfang, Rot, Fester, and Princes)
I have seen all other raid content in WotLK.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
DPS. I can tank when im in the mood.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
The want to join a good raid guild that puts forth effort.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
No.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
No.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No.

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Yes.
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I am a rising sophmore in highschool, im in the band (I play french horn), an aspire to go to college and major in robotic engineering.
Harmock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 am Reply with quote

If it helps i can display a few screenshots of my dps meter from 25 ICC
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quote

While recruiting is usually limited by the open positions we have and the attendance of other people of your class, posting meters wouldn't hurt.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Harmock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quote

These dps meters are from a few weeks back.

This one is from Saurfang 25, i did a little over 9k
- http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae49/TheWalrus55/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_060210_225816.jpg

These two are from Festergut
- http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae49/TheWalrus55/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_060210_233035.jpg
- http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae49/TheWalrus55/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_060210_234118.jpg

I would also like to add i got into a ICC 10 pug and we one shot Professor Putricide.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quote

Sorry Harmock, but we're going to pass. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding this application.

View next topic
View previous topic