· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 228 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Katiar - Demonology Warlock

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Katiar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

My main is now this warlock, Katiar, Demo warlock.

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

I was with you guys, on my old main, Nakata, who raided with you for a while, until i couldn't make the raid schedule anymore, because i got switched to night shifts Q.Q

And now i'm in Harmless, but Harmless has stopped raiding, and i've been focusing on my warlock, whom i loooove playing, and is most definately now my new main, i only play Nakata to PvP.

As for experience, In Harmless, we did ToGC 3rd on the server, and overall were ranked 3rd during T9 Content, have cleared everything in the game up to, but not including Lich King. (Still workin gon him in my 10 man)

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

I think Riin still <3's me Very Happy

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).

Both of those most definately, i don't pvp on this char, but i have 4 other 80s that i play randomly when i get bored =P but i honestly really only play my lock and pally.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?

I don't work past 4 my time (7 server) on tuesday or thursday, occasionally i will work until 11 PM server time on Saturday, but i'm usually home within 10-15 mins tops. So i'll be able to make all the raids, minus that first 10/15 of Saturday.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?

Mostly ToC25 and ICC10, few 25 pieces thrown in there, a few nice pieces such as heroic Muradin's Spyglass.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Katiar

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?

Everything from Vanilla to Lich King, haven't downed him yet, but have extensive experience with the 10 man version notably.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

DPS, Nope, locks can't Very Happy I would be willing to switch specs if needed however, (pref to Aff, since i'm itemized for it as well)

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I love the raid times, easy for my schedule, and i loved the atmosphere it had when i was in it previously Very Happy

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

Possibly my GF, an arms warrior, or arc/fire mage, but its to early to tell for her

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

I have in the past, but most of them were recruiting for bench or waaaay off bench +P

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I'm clean as a whistle

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes, and yes.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

Computer programmer/software engineer, etc etc, i play wow waaaay to much, my goal before Cata is to get an 80 of every class, almost there, just need Shaman, Death Knight, Priest, Druid. (mine are, 64 shaman, 71 DK, 71 Priest, 26 druid)
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quote

Recruited! Please send me or an officer an in-game request for an invite. Some officers include:

Releih
Riin
Riku
Durkk
Estara

View next topic
View previous topic