· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 280 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Forest - Combat Rogue

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Forest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Forest , 80 NE Rogue

2. What is your age?

03-09-1985 ( 24 )

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Vanilla
------
By The Wind
The People's Yard

BC
---
Les Patriotes

WOTLK
-------
Fallen
No I Wont Run You

All were disbands except for <Les Patriotes> . I left to look for a guild that had a higher probability of exploring end-game content .

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

I know a few people yes , pugged with players including ; Enemy , ThChronic , Broklaw , etc...

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

B . I am a weekly Raider . I have been PVP'ing alot for the past week , kinda got into it Very Happy

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?

I am jobless right now Sad . I can make all those times .

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?

5.9K~ GS Combat ( Mutilate if needed, for single target fights ) .
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Forest

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?

I have been playing the game / this class since Closed Beta . I have raided most content since Vanilla . A few exceptions include ; Sunwell Plateau and Hyjal Summit .

I am familiar with all current content though i have not experienced the Sindragosa or Lich King encounter yet . I am a good listener and a quick learner , or so I was told .

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

Main spec is Combat , but I can switch to Mutilate for those Single target encounters to provide a better sustained dps . ie : Saurfang , Festergut , BQ .

I also have an 80 DK Tank - Stabwound . He is dual-specced as Blood Tank & Frost Tank . He has around 5.7k ~ GS and has 45k unbuffed HP .

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

My current guild ; <No I Wont Run You> disbanded earlier today . Guild leader went into some other things and had no more time to give to the guild . I chose Scalebane because you include experienced and mature players , which in my opinion , is the most important thing .

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

We can discuss this upon recruitment , if appliable .

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

No I am not .

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Run Forest Run is getting old .... lol Razz

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes , and Yes . Since Closed Beta .

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.

My name is Marc , I live in Montreal , Quebec . I am bilingual ( French / English ) and i'm really into online gaming . I lost my job in early January of this year so i have lots of time to play the game and do some stuff at home . I enjoy conversations about pretty much any subject , especially music . I have been playing electric guitar for 12 years now and still enjoying it . I enjoy Hockey and Baseball ( Go Habs Go ) . If you want to chitchat or learn more , hit me up online Smile .

Thanks for taking the time to check it out Very Happy .

Sincerely , Marc .
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quote

Forest, I hear you on the "Run Forest Run".

Btw can we attribute this saying in the video below to you? We Scalebaners like to get to know a little about applicants, and more importantly could be important info for Calisa, our esteemed SC recruiting officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_M9WrTC_qM

Wink
Forest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quote

Huhhh ... I feel I have answered all questions accordingly . Tell me what you would like to know ?
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Forest wrote:
Huhhh ... I feel I have answered all questions accordingly . Tell me what you would like to know ?

I think Alfalfa is just trolling. :X

Tsk! Back under the bridge with you!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quote

I was in failen with forest, good rogue knows his class doesn't fall for dps buff in fire.... decent guy as well... dunno if we need more rogues but he's worth picking up
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quote

Riin wrote:
Forest wrote:

I think Alfalfa is just trolling. :X

Tsk! Back under the bridge with you!

Hisssssssssssss!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 am Reply with quote

Sorry Forest, but we're going to pass despite being able to make tons of Forest Gump jokes. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding this application.

View next topic
View previous topic