· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 210 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Bartons - Holy Paladin

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Bartons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:01 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?]
Name : Bartons
Level : 80
Class : Holy

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I'm not originally from Eredar. My home server for 5+ years was Cenarion Circle. On that server I was a part of a guild called "Lluchduu Ocheliad". I was a part of this guild for my entire WoW career. I raided everything from Dire Maul to Naxxramas 40 with this guild. I transferred here to Eredar on June 22nd with 8 real life friends. Before I left my home server, I informed the people that I had played the game with for several, several years; that it was time for me to move on and pursue greater goals for my character as well as to play with real life friends and teach them content within ICC for those that had not seen it.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Durkk - I met him in a Ulduar 10 Drake run I was doing July 15th. Very fun to raid with him. =)

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

I'm going to go with "E". I love PvP and PvE evenly. Some of the best PvE players I've seen were the best PvP players and vice-versa. I believe that if you PvP regularly, you increase your reaction times and awareness in both environments. This may be just a self speculation, but from what I've seen as I progressed myself in both areas; I know I'm a very skilled player.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
I am very interested and I will be able to attend every raid you throw at me. =)

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Bartons&r=Eredar
My armor and weapons are fully enchanted and gemmed for a 25 Man environment.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?
I've been raiding since the beginning of World of Warcraft. I've been a part of every raid instance from Dire Maul to Icecrown Citadel. I've seen every fight this game has ever released. If I have not personally attened them, I've studied videos on them.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
My main role in raiding is healing; and I am able to spec my character to all the roles and fill them sufficiently. I have semi if not better retribution and protection sets.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I'm looking to further progress my character and as well as the guild I'm in to sort of.. "complete" this game. Although that may never be true, I've set certain goals in this game that I would like to attain.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Possibly. I came here with 8 real life friends.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Yes. I've applied to Lords of Retribution 2 days ago.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No, I stay to myself mostly when in PUG raids and groups. I'm kind and courteous to others in the raid environment as well as outside of it.

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Yes, I am the original owner of this account and I am the only one playing it. I have an authenticator.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Well, a little about myself... Hm. I'm currently pursuing my PharmD. Although I've been sidetracked by cosmology and the brilliant mind of Stephen Hawkings lately; I might have a change of heart profession wise. I enjoy reading, writing, playing games (too much), graphic designing, pharmacy, photography, cosmology/astronomy (you can say I'm a "nerd"). I take every game I play extremely serious.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Edit - Removed colors.

Last edited by Bartons on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Andimeria
Shaman Class Leader

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quote

wow thats bright
Bartons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quote

I'd also like to add that I am color blind Razz. I removed the colors.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic