· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 148 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - LOL

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Tyrline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quote

So, if most people havn't seen my post that I posted. Here's what you missed, Shadral decided to call me out calling me a crybaby about certain situations that had taken place a while ago. NICE BRO WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN THAT WAS OVER A MONTH AGO. Secondly, as most people should know by now I was asked to leave/kicked out of the guild because of a certain incedent in a pug. Here it is. I was in a Icc25 Pug on my Pally. We just downed Saurfang, I won the roll on a mark of sanctification. I IMMEDIATELY WAS SWARMED BY WHISPERS ALL SAYING THE SAME " Can I buy that from you?" etc. I told all whispers "hold on a sec" I then kept getting whispers so I finally said In raid chat. WTS MARK pst me with offer and I said in vent also if you want the mark talk to me. The highest offer I got for it was 4 primordial saronites. So I took the offer. Then the people whose offer wasn't as good started to bitch like fuck you, kick him etc. I listened to that for about 5 minutes then proceeded to say, " all of you who are bitching to me in whispers shut the fuck up its a fucking game quit bitching."
Everyone stopped. But except for one person who thought Oh, I'm gunna bitch to Riin. So he did. With a photo of all that I had just said. Once I logged on Tyrline, Riin whispered me asking me to leave guild for that reason and also saying that oh well theres been many other incidents as well so we (officers) have our reasons. Riin never did tell me those "reasons" Which to me seems a little fucking shady. But hey w/e Im out of Scalebane no biggie. BUT PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING SHIT. TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN GUILD THAT HAVE REASON/S W/E THEY MAY BE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF IM GONE NO NEED TO BRING UP EVENTS LIKE SHADRAL DID. IT'S A FUCKING GAME PEOPLE GET OVER IT. IM OUT IF YOU WANNA TALK SOME MORE BOUT ALL THIS BULLSHIT PM ME. AND RIKU I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL YOUR THE BIGGEST BITCH OF THEM ALL AND THERE ARE SEVERAL PEOPLE IN GUILD THAT WOULD AGREE WITH ME. MORE THEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW AS WELL.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quote

tl;dr

this is funny

P.S. i read it after i posted this and it was even funnier

excellent post, would recommend
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 am Reply with quote

I got complaints on multiple occasions about you being a douche in PuG raids, I witnessed you attempting to "afk" while master looting and wait out a raid disband to loot an item to yourself, I got screenshots about you selling gear and I know you still have not paid off long-standing debts to other Scalebane members, even though you had the gold to do so.
If that isn't enough cause for removal, then you have some very twisted moral standards (although I am sure that is the case anyway, due to your actions).

I don't even really have to give you reasons, Scalebane is run by a mature core of individuals, and trust me when I say it was a unanimous decision based on all the factors presented.

Good day sir.

Mage Class Leader
Mage Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:31 am Reply with quote

Tyrline wrote:
So, if most people havn't seen my post that I posted. Here's what you missed, Shadral decided to call me out calling me a crybaby about certain situations that had taken place a while ago. NICE BRO WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN THAT WAS OVER A MONTH AGO. Secondly, as most people should know by now I was asked to leave/kicked out of the guild because of a certain incedent in a pug. Here it is. I was in a Icc25 Pug on my Pally. We just downed Saurfang, I won the roll on a mark of sanctification. I IMMEDIATELY WAS SWARMED BY WHISPERS ALL SAYING THE SAME " Can I buy that from you?" etc. I told all whispers "hold on a sec" I then kept getting whispers so I finally said In raid chat. WTS MARK pst me with offer and I said in vent also if you want the mark talk to me. The highest offer I got for it was 4 primordial saronites. So I took the offer. Then the people whose offer wasn't as good started to bitch like fuck you, kick him etc. I listened to that for about 5 minutes then proceeded to say, " all of you who are bitching to me in whispers shut the fuck up its a fucking game quit bitching."
Everyone stopped. But except for one person who thought Oh, I'm gunna bitch to Riin. So he did. With a photo of all that I had just said. Once I logged on Tyrline, Riin whispered me asking me to leave guild for that reason and also saying that oh well theres been many other incidents as well so we (officers) have our reasons. Riin never did tell me those "reasons" Which to me seems a little fucking shady. But hey w/e Im out of Scalebane no biggie. BUT PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING SHIT. TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN GUILD THAT HAVE REASON/S W/E THEY MAY BE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF IM GONE NO NEED TO BRING UP EVENTS LIKE SHADRAL DID. IT'S A FUCKING GAME PEOPLE GET OVER IT. IM OUT IF YOU WANNA TALK SOME MORE BOUT ALL THIS BULLSHIT PM ME. AND RIKU I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL YOUR THE BIGGEST BITCH OF THEM ALL AND THERE ARE SEVERAL PEOPLE IN GUILD THAT WOULD AGREE WITH ME. MORE THEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW AS WELL.

Sparklebear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quote

LOL Exclamation
Tyrline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 am Reply with quote

Riin wrote:
I got complaints on multiple occasions about you being a douche in PuG raids, I witnessed you attempting to "afk" while master looting and wait out a raid disband to loot an item to yourself, I got screenshots about you selling gear and I know you still have not paid off long-standing debts to other Scalebane members, even though you had the gold to do so.
If that isn't enough cause for removal, then you have some very twisted moral standards (although I am sure that is the case anyway, due to your actions).

I don't even really have to give you reasons, Scalebane is run by a mature core of individuals, and trust me when I say it was a unanimous decision based on all the factors presented.

Good day sir.

I Lol'd at that one Riin.
First.
That time you "witnessed" me go "afk" I dc'd ask Lodus I was talking to him on facebook when I lost my internet connection for a few minutes.
Second.
You say Scalebane is run by a "mature core of individuals". Again WRONG

Its really not a mature guild. You have Riku who caused/started all the drama about me in this guild. So I really don't think thats what you call "mature".

And Lastly

I have paid back all guild members so know your facts. Durkk paid Unkempt back for me, then I paid Durkk back. I also a few months later borrowed 1500g from Durkk and also paid that back. So again Riin I tell you your WRONG.

Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:55 am Reply with quote

I admit to being mistaken about the debts then.
Scalebane's grounds for removal are still quite intact though. Do you really think Riku runs the guild?
She was not a part of your removal at all, it was a final decision in private between the older officers.
You were not judged with bias based on grudges or other such nonsense.
The evidence was stacked against you, and you were removed because of your actions. That's all there is to it.
I revere every member of Scalebane, but I will not stand idly while someone runs around with our guild tag giving us a bad name with complete disregard for others.

Guild Master
Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quote

Tyrline if you have any questions about being asked to leave, feel free to PM me or chat with me in game. I've also removed Sparklebear's member access to the forums as you were using it.

Officers, please don't further respond to this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quote

hey, im not an officer anymore.
this guy tearloon sounds like a douche!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quote

Tyrline wrote:

Cool story, bro.
Sweetdreams

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quote

lol

View next topic
View previous topic