· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 244 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Pīmp

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Pimp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Pīmp, Hand of A'dal (I like to pretend I'm clever)
80 Holy Pally

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I am a new xfer over here, on my old server I was in the top guild called WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp as a destro lock. I joined the military and had to quit playing for about year, right around the time ToC was released. I came back and found out they had server xfered and no longer needed me.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Not really, but I ran an ICC pug w/ a few of your guildies and was very impressed. Tangeriin told me I could try and apply if interested.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?
I like to think im a skilled player, im a little rusty from lack of play but I learn quick and I know how to pay attention.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
I am very interested, although I would have to miss one saturday raid a month.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
My gear is decent ive got a 5650 GS, I need to upgrade a few of my gems to epics and my weapon has hit on it, but ive only been back about 2 weeks and ive gotten a lot of upgrades from my naxx gear and Im workin on farming the gold. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=P%C3%AEmp (Don't pay attention to the prot spec, its way outdated and I know its wrong. have yet to finish my new prot set though)

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?
In BC I raided ssc/tk/mh/bt w/ full clears and the first boss in sunwell before the 2.4 nerf. In LK I've full cleared naxx/toc/maly/os/uld and im 11/12 ICC have yet to try Halion, but the fight looks stupid easy

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
Healer, i'm competent at other specs but i lack the gear needed to do them

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I was very impressed at the pug i ran that was led by some of your members

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Unlikely

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
I haven't, although I guess I would if they needed a holy pally

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope, I've got a good reputation

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Yep, got an authenticator too

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach, Romantic candlelit dinners and... Seriously though I enjoy having a good time, I like to laugh, and I play guitar. Im a huge nerd and im ok w/ it
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quote

Pimp wrote:
====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Pīmp, Hand of A'dal (I like to pretend I'm clever)
80 Holy Pally

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I am a new xfer over here, on my old server I was in the top guild called WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp as a destro lock. I joined the military and had to quit playing for about year, right around the time ToC was released. I came back and found out they had server xfered and no longer needed me.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Not really, but I ran an ICC pug w/ a few of your guildies and was very impressed. Tangeriin told me I could try and apply if interested.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?
I like to think im a skilled player, im a little rusty from lack of play but I learn quick and I know how to pay attention.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
I am very interested, although I would have to miss one saturday raid a month.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
My gear is decent ive got a 5650 GS, I need to upgrade a few of my gems to epics and my weapon has hit on it, but ive only been back about 2 weeks and ive gotten a lot of upgrades from my naxx gear and Im workin on farming the gold. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=P%C3%AEmp (Don't pay attention to the prot spec, its way outdated and I know its wrong. have yet to finish my new prot set though)

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?
In BC I raided ssc/tk/mh/bt w/ full clears and the first boss in sunwell before the 2.4 nerf. In LK I've full cleared naxx/toc/maly/os/uld and im 11/12 ICC have yet to try Halion, but the fight looks stupid easy

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
Healer, i'm competent at other specs but i lack the gear needed to do them

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I was very impressed at the pug i ran that was led by some of your members

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Unlikely

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
I haven't, although I guess I would if they needed a holy pally

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope, I've got a good reputation

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Yep, got an authenticator too

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach, Romantic candlelit dinners and... Seriously though I enjoy having a good time, I like to laugh, and I play guitar. Im a huge nerd and im ok w/ it

If you are a true pimpdaddy, the members of Scalebane would like proof of your stable of bitches. Pix or Youtubes videos of them in action will suffice.
Pimp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quote

<a href="http://photobucket.com/images/old%20hooker" target="_blank">Old Hooker Pictures, Images and Photos</a>
Bartons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quote

How much for the chick on the right?
Pimp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quote

$3.25 an hour
Bartons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quote

Wow, that is seriously a rip off.
Pimp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quote

I got bills to pay
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quote

Pimp wrote:
I got bills to pay

I like this guy.
Bartons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quote

Saw some of your gems and enchants... Just thought I'd post a friendly link that will help you in the long run. You can also use the site for some gear research etc.

http://bis.vilepickle.com/gems-enchants.php

Also : I can cut you 20 Int gems if you need me to. I'm only a lot, just let me know.
Pimp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, again been getting a lot of upgrades really fast, workin on gold for chants/gems been getting by w/ what i have while i farm the gold
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quote

How much would you give us for a decent rogue who likes to expose himself?

I hear Durkk practically owns him, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting a few gold in exchange if you could put him to good use.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quote

Sorry don't do rogues, they tend to steal my shit and hide Sad
THChronic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quote

More heals yay... already sounds like he'll fit in
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic