· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 204 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Keębler's app mut rogue

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Keębler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Keębler, lvl 80, mut rogue

2. What is your age? 21

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Murder- the reason I left is because at the time the goals I had set for myself did not match the goals of the raid leaders; and because the right people weren't logging on for progression raids

Seven Sages (Sargeras)- I am currently in this guild but an planning on leaving due to lack of people getting on; we are currently pugging 60% of our 25 mans atm, but on the upside we do on avg 10/12 everyweek.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
I would say ratavatar can vouch as my in game friend.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?
I am a fast learner, and I am eager to learn fights (though I know all of the current ones). You can count on me to pull my weight, and very rarely do I make mistakes.
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day. true
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all). I do not pvp, unless I am at it with a horde while doing dailies.
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all). false
D. I like to level characters & professions. yes
E. Other/Explain.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend? I am definitely interested in raiding on the above times, they are perfect for me. I can safely say that I will be on every night during these times.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&cn=Ke%C3%AAbler
8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?

toc 10/25 full clear, togc10 mad skill (with icc gear)
icc 10 12/12 with 4/12 hm (marro, dw, gunship, rot)
icc25 10/12 with 1/12 hm (you can guess which it is lol)
9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). my class only lets me dps, though after reading the cata news regarding rogues, a tanking rogue wouldn't be impossible coming cata.

Are you able to perform other roles if needed? sure

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Well, other than the raid times, I feel that the goals this guild sets for its raiders are similar to the goals I set for myself in a guild. I do not want to carry people, nor do I want to get carried. I can pull my own weight, and I have full knowledge of my class and spec. My off spec is combat, and since it used to be my main spec, I know this spec 110%.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? It isn't impossible, but if accepted, I can definitely see myself pitching this guild to people I know that play this game.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? no

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? none at all. you can ask anyone from Murder about the type of raider and person I was and they can say that not only was I a great player, but that I brought out the best in other raiders as well.

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character? yes.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =) My name is Jack, Im 21, and go to school and work part time. I enjoy watching/playing sports, and am gearing a dk tank for cata.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quote

Hmmm....you want me to vouch for you eh? Firstly, let me ask you, what do have to bribe me with? Have you aquired much gold lately? Razz

Seriously though, Keeb is a cool guy, and a good player. He was always one of, if not the top dps, in the raids we went to. If memory serves correct he did around 12k, and that was during the 25% buff. He left Murder for the same reason I did, guild changed it focus from 25 to 10 man and screwed over a lot of people, but yet when he left he did so graciously without pissing anyone off. Testament to character imo.

Last edited by Ratavatar on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
unkempt
Mage Class Leader
Mage Class Leader

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quote

I dont know a lot about Mut rogues, So let me call a buddy who knows all about Mut rogues, then i will be able to speak on this subject.
Estara
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 am Reply with quote

unkempt wrote:
I dont know a lot about Mut rogues, So let me call a buddy who knows all about Mut rogues, then i will be able to speak on this subject.

LOL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quote

I forgot to mention i have rs 10 down as well. I have the bitten once twice w/e ach, i guess that means i know how to bite lol
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quote

If you join the guild you are required to supply at least a case of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKrNez6Zgk Razz
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 am Reply with quote

So Keębler is on the server Sargeras. Are you planning on transferring to Eredar if you're accepted or have you already put in your transfer?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quote

if accepted i will transfer. i understand the guidelines in terms of becoming a raider, and I am fine with that.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:45 am Reply with quote

Recruited! Please send me or an officer an in-game request for an invite. Some officers include:

Estara
Riku
Durkk
Kinan
Riin

View next topic
View previous topic