· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 199 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Paladinx Ret/Holy

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quote

80, Ret/Holy

2. What is your age? 15

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. CDK and Your Wife is a Horde were my main guild before applying for this 1 and i left because of personal problems like school or family things. with that i couldnt make times but now im much more free

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) Amn and Botis r friend that r in scalebane. i met both of them off the game

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.
A,B,C mostly i like PVP and Raiding but more so PVP at this point

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend? absolutly if im needed

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page? i have a 4 set tier 10 and 10.5 mix my weapon is byntroll and my GS is 5837

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content? i no every raid in terms of fights in ICC and previous raids

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? DPS but i can heal if needed

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? Its a great guild from what im told and the people in it seem like there no shit taking type of people always wanting to do things have fun with em and get it done

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? no

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? no

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Dizee once shund me as a ninja which im not so fuck dizee.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character? yes

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =) im in a band so weekends r sometimes a hastle but if im needed to do something i can be on whenever im needed so u jest say the word and im on.
Amn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quote

I've known Paladinx for ages in WoW and I must say, Hes a good PvPer and he's good at having fun while doing so. I think he would be a great addition to this guild! And unlike alot of people in this game he values friendships and having fun over loot!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quote

Sorry Paladinx, but we're going to pass. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding this application.

View next topic
View previous topic