· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 148 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - 60 Rogue

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
nikolaid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:22 am Reply with quote

1. Nikolaid -60- Rogue
2. 17
3. Prodigy- The guild was getting to full on rogues i would never get in to raids because we would only take 4 per raid. The Guild Raid leader Kelas was a jerk and does not know how to handle a raid. My IRL friends left the guild and I realized this guild just isnt fun anymore.

4. I have no friends in Scalebane right now but im a likeable person and get along with ppl well.

5. I already have Ventrilo because Prodigy uses the same vocal command strategy. I also already have CT Raid so that is not a problem either.

6. Yes i am willing to raid late because i do it in the guild im currently in. <Prodigy>

7. My gear is <Eye of Rend> < Spaulders of the Unseen> <Stormshroud Armor> <Zandalar madcaps Bracers> <Aged Core Leather Gloves> <Belt of Perserved heads> <Nightslayer Pants> <Whisperwalk Boots> < Masons Fraternity Ring> <Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker> < Blackhand's Breath> WEapons <Qiraji Sacrificial Dagger> <Corehound Tooth> <Bloodseeker>
FR unbuffed= 104

8. I have raid experience with all of mc which my current guild has on farm and Onyxia and thats all.

9. I enjoy seeing myself getting new gear it just makes me so excited and then pwning ppl in the occasional BG with it.

10. Im tired of my old guild. My raid leader is corrupt. So I decided to find a guild at about the same level as my own just better ppl. I talked to one of your locks, Triforce, So i decided to look into joining.

11. I havent done anything serious to ruin my reputation i always try to be polite while raiding. I have never Ninja'd anything and i consider myself to be very honest about what i need and dont.

12. Im 17 i love to make friends with People in my guild. I play soccer and Tennis and enjoy hanging with my friends who also play wow. Im a Junior in HS and im in all AP classes. Im not a nerd, just smart. I try to be cool to everyone but cant stand ppl who are neglectfull and arent considerate. I work two jobs. I work at my local zoo and caddy at a local golf course but thats only during the day so that doesnt affect my raiding.

I would appreciate if you got to me soon because im going on vacation soon if you dont its fine just make sure you remember to give me a response.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quote

Nikolaid, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active Rogues. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic