· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 352 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Firechild - 60 Warlock

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Firechild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:05 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

My main is firechild, level 60 warlock, i also have a level 60 rogue and a 55 mage

2. What is your age?

23 years of age

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

i've only been in a few guilds - archaic ascension (one of the premier wow guilds as i recall), epic heros along time ago on my rogue and exodius, which we were up to aq40 before they disbanned . i haven't been in any guilds with this warlock other than the one i created

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

Malchior is a buddy of mine, i'm sure there are more i'll have to /who scalebane and see who else i know Smile

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

Already have them all Smile

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

late night is best for me because of work

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

Well i have 5 of 8 dreadmist, all of my armour is blue other than the felheart gloves i got in a pug mc and my glowing brightwood staff. unbuffed i have 58 FR, if it is really necessary for my lock i can aquire more

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

i've cleared all the way through mc and bwl on my rogue and cleared all the way through mc on my lock

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

i love the thrill of raiding, like when we down a boss and the items come up and how pumped people get when they get something... it's rewarding, also i like PVP just because i love killing horde

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

i'm looking for a guild that has a more friendly atmosphere that raids, i've been in a few guilds for a short amount of time where people would always argue and fight, or they would play favorites and make it unenjoyable. this is just a game and i am here to have fun.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

um... well at one point in time i was giving up on wow and i stood on the mailbox in IF and gave away about 500g... other than that probably not

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

Well i'm 23 and i live on my own with my girlfriend, i work for a travel agency and enjoy raiding/ doing instances with my friends and family on wow.

Please let me know of your decision once you've reviewed my application and had time to talk it over, thanks

Fire
malchior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:52 am Reply with quote

Zomg dont let that noob in! =P lol j/k. Yeah Ive known this guy since my pally was still in his 30's, hes no noob. Good guy from what I know, was alwayz friendly, dedicated to guilds, + everyone loves warlocks in raids.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:57 am Reply with quote

Firechild, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active Warlocks. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic