· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 246 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Joke of the Day 01-31-06

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quote

There were three men in a bar. All three were sitting at the bar stool and one got up to use the bathroom. The other two men started talking. One man said, "So what's new in your life?"

The other responded, "Well I just found out my son got a promotion. He used to be a janitor at the bank and now he is an executive. On top of that there's someone special in his life. He just bought his new love a brand new Lexus."

The other man says, "My son also got a promotion and he has decided to settle down. He bought his new love a new house on the beach."

The third man comes back from the bathroom. He looked kind of upset so the other two men asked what's eating him. He responded, "I just found out that my son is gay. The good part is his lover bought him a brand new Lexus and a new house on the beach."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:33 pm Reply with quote

dont get it....so if thiers 3 men....and 2 sons?or 3 sons?or wtf.....
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quote

No basically His son has 2 lovers his father heard him say they his "Lover" gave him a Car and a beach home. While in fact 1 gave him one and the Other gave him the Other.

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:01 am Reply with quote

FYI, I thought it was funny. Very Happy

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quote

I chuckled. Keep em coming. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fallenfoe
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quote

Hostages

A murderer, imprisoned for life, broke free after 15 years and was on the run. He broke into a house and tied up the young couple he found in the bedroom; the man to a chair on one side of the room and his wife to the bed. The helpless husband watched him get on the bed, straddle his wife and start to nuzzle her neck. His wife started to move her head violently, at which the man got up and left the room.

The husband squirmed the chair across the room to his young wife and hissed, "Darling, I saw him kissing you. He probably hasn't seen a woman in years. Please cooperate. If he wants to have sex, just go along with it and even pretend you like it. Whatever you do don't fight him or make him mad. Our lives may depend on it!"

"Darling," the wife said, spitting out her gag. "I'm so relieved you feel that way. He wasn't kissing me, he was whispering to me. He told me he thinks you're really cute and asked if we kept the Vaseline in the bathroom."
ArcaneTurtle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quote

^^ Nice.. lol

View next topic
View previous topic