· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 150 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - -Syce 60 paladin-

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Syce1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quote

1. Syce lvl 60 paladin
2. 16 years old
3. For the past 6months i was apart of Eredar's Elite/Vanquish (led bye the allmighty tris) untill alot of people quit making MC an impossibility
4. Miffymog, and prty much any one else that was in Vanquish, B/c i can name prty much every1 from our last Mc group.
5. I have Vent installed, and ct_raid.
6.Yes, i dont realy like to stay up past 3:30am though
7.I liked alot when i was in vanquish the guild chat and how i knew prty much every1 and having a good time w/them.
8. i want to apply to scalebane b/c a few of my old guildies from Vanquish were in here, and i heard its a prty good guild
9.About 8months ago long... long ago i ninjad the LF BP from Takashi, at the time i was greedy, a few days latter fealing bad i payed him back 200g for it, and we became good friends. if he logs on now he wouldnt know about it b/c he traded his acc for a shaman. I havent and wont ninja again.
10. I feal that im one of the best paladins. 3/8LB judgment leggings, and i have downed Ony,Rag,most of ZG. and i love to play the game, all though some times i have to practice w/my band *I play bass guitar* and thats about it, i realy dont hope that Ninja thing effects my chance of getting in b/c back then i was a whole differnt person, and if u guys give me a chance to prove it i will preform w/extreme pride and skill that all paladinds should have.

Thx for ur time!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:02 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Syce. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:59 am Reply with quote

I asked him to apply as it looks like we need more pally's that can be on for MC. He is a quality pally who knows his role in MC. In the past he admited some mistakes he did, but since then has learned his lesson with Vanquish so we invited him and ever since, he lived up to our expectation.
Syce1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:16 pm Reply with quote

also i forgot to mention im a 300 armorsmith, i can do all Enchanted Thorium pieces, all Dark Rune pieces, and bracers and boots for Dark Iron Surprised
Stupideian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quote

Yea this pally knows his stuff and is a good guy. Very fun to play with and easy to get alone with aswell. I love Syce <3!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:47 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic