· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 181 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - FOR ALL THOSE WHO PLAY MINECRAFT!!!!

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Other Games
Shadral
Rogue Class Leader
Rogue Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:58 am Reply with quote

The 1.9 release will be official soon and the server may go public after that update. I am currently building a new spawn zone for when this happens. I am looking for builders to assist in creating some structures in this new zone. I am willing to help fund your operation with in game money or items in which to perform this task. I would like to get people back into the game as for when we do go public the economy we are now using will start to come around. If you have friends who play let them know about the server also.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I will get back to you.

Triforce

- Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson in the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"
Konata
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 am Reply with quote

Haven't been playing BECAUSE the game is still on 1.8.1 which has some serious game play issues in regards to terrain generation as well as a lack of interesting items that I might want to integrate in current and future structures. If there's something specific you want help with and I'm on WoW or something, send me a message and if I'm free I'll probably help you out. I just don't see myself doing much more than collect watermelons and crap from my farms until 1.9 hits otherwise.

Rogue Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 am Reply with quote

Im just looking for some simple structures. Fairly detailed but jsut something to fill out the area. The area isnt huge so if you have a couple of hours to just throw something together. You can always alter it later.

- Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson in the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"
Nycteris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quote

I want the lake next to the spawn for an underwater inn! I kinda want to wait till I can make an underwater breathing potion after 1.9 though, to facilitate it. Although, I have to admit it'll be more impressive if it's done BEFORE it gets easy. I died in that lake 3 times just trying to harvest some clay. It's DEEP.
Redmonika
Death Knight Class Leader
Death Knight Class Leader

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quote

My minecraft hasnt been working properly but ive been wanting to play

Guild Master
Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quote

Redmonika wrote:
My minecraft hasnt been working properly but ive been wanting to play

You try using the spoutcraft client?

http://spout.in/exe