· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 155 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Guild Application

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Rainmann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Level 85 Warlock named Rainmann

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

I am and have been in near death. I am willing to leave because there is simply no PvP and not nearly enough quality PvE with that guild. Also, ~75% of the people I actually affiliated with started their own guild.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

No

5. What best describes you now that you're level 85 (or once you are 85)?

In order of fit:
C, A

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

6. Are you interested in raiding 10 man content?

I have neither the gear or the experience to be viable atm. PvP is my primary interest, but should the guild need a Lock for raiding and be willing to overcome my shortfalls, I would be willing to learn. I am a quick study.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?

PvE gear is a smattering of PvP gear that I'm working to replace with appropriate gear, nearly a full set now. My PvP gear is Ruthless and Vicious, but will be promptly replaced with new honor gear once season 11 starts.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?

Very minimal raiding experience, but I have no qualms with researching the fights should I be needed for a PvE role.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

I only have 1 85 so I am class-limited to DPS. I am hoping to have a druid in the semi-near future so at that point I would gladly fill any role.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

You seem to have the strongest PvP credentials of any Eredar Alliance guild I could find.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

Maybe one friend, but even that would be a while from now as he is not yet 85.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

Nope.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I'd hope not, but one never knows.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

Not too much to tell I suppose, I recently graduated with a B.S. in Psychology (philosophy minor). I know, B.S. in Psychology is both amusing and redundant. I got married this summer so that's good. Just a simple individual trying to enjoy a video game.
mooker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quote

We run rbgs on Saturdays and Mondays at 11pm server time. If you can make one of these nights I will try to find a spot for you and we can see how that goes.

My druid is Mooker so whisper me with any questions if you see that I am on. Or you can post questions here and I will try to get back to you asap.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quote

Lookin' forward to seeing you Sat/Mon nights, I'll add you to the bench invite for the moment, if you're accepted Mooker will add you into the actual event.

As he said, 11PM Server for our group, normally run til 1ish.

View next topic
View previous topic