· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 160 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - LVL 60 Rogue

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Monkei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:36 am Reply with quote

Monkei LVL 60 rogue

im am 14 years old

I have been in Heroes of the alliance, order of the claw, and the godfathers(right now). I left Heroes of the alliance because they wouldnt let me in raids. I left order of the claw because it was really getting stupid with all the druids. All the feral ones too....we did UBRS runs and they always stole my armor. And right now im in godfathers and i am probably going to leave because we cant down even luci in MC.

I have met some of your people in raids and in pvp. I pvped with blacklotus in AV a couple of times and she is really good at kicking that horde's ass. Also with some of your members in raids such as scholo and ubrs. But i just cant remember all of their names.

I have ventrillo and ctraid along with some other mods such as stun mod so i wont stun in instances when others have the mobs already stunned.

Yes i am willing to raid late at night on saturdays....when summer comes i will be coming to all raids. Right now i have testing this week so i cant come on weekdays....not till summer because my mom and her fruity self is too conserned with my grades.

You know....i jsut love this game. I mean u can fish u can dance u can do anything u want i love farming for gold nonstop just keep on clicking that number 2 button.

I want to apply to scalebane becuz i want people i could become friends with and raid with for my "warcraft" life. All the others ive been with have been terrifyingly bad. I think, no i know, u guys r good.

Right now i am duelwielding dalrends. I am always top dps in my raids unless there is another epicced person in the raid that could easily beat me in a duel. I have epic mount, shifting cloak, and darkmoon card: maelstrom which crits s much <3. About the People or loot. I think people....im not that worried about loot if someone outbids me who cares....i should be happy for them....maybe its their first epic. well not for me. I ahve a 60 shammy on frostwolf (retired) I had 5/8 ten storms and 3/8 earthfury. I had red dragonscale protector and "the hand of nefarius. I was 3 elementium bars away from getting sulfuron, hand of ragnaros but decided to retire the character becuz my guild was argueing so much at the time and wasnt raiding. So i gave all my mats to a little lucky nonepicced warrior. he was so grateful but he still had to get the other materials required Razz well thats all about me. I hope u accept my application.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:45 am Reply with quote

Recruitment denied. Sorry Monkei. This class is closed due to the overwhelming number of Rogues we have. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic