9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I am not that familiar with new content, but I use to raid in cata and wrath all the time.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Im having problems finding a guild and Im new to the server.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
I have a few friends who may.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Im keeping my eyes out but I will wait to hear from Scalebane before doing anything.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
well Im new to the sever, and new to the alliance, so I wouldnt think so...unless you think Im a horde spy or something....Im not...<<
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
Well I dont have much to say, Im free almost every night, Im kind of quite, but I try to get along with everyone. Im a huge nerd, I play a few other games as well. I have a mic but I could use it a bit more often.
Thank you for reading all of that, Im guessing it was about as fun as reading a dictionary (a bad one at that).
Tullen Guild Master
Joined: Mar 17, 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:26 pm
Please send a whisper to an officer for an invite.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum