Thank you for your interest in joining Scalebane. We're a late night raiding guild, focused on people first who possess a strong sense of teamwork, loyalty, and humor. Raiding is not required but highly encouraged. If you raid with us you must use Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required) as well as a few UI mods. If you would like to fill out an application to be considered, then please fill out an application.
If you are interested in joining our family, please copy the below application and post it on this forum & fill it out. You may be contacted if additional information is needed.
1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Macknight- 100 Pally
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
None that I remember the name of. Left b/c of GM's inactivity
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Yes, Durkheim (RLF)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
C & D (Want to Raid eventually)
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes; Off-tank or DPS
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
DPS and Tank (Don't know fights to main Tank)
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
iLvl 678 (PvP= iLvl 712)
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Never raided Pandaria or WoD, but have done past raids
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Hopefully learn how to raid and atmosphere
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Maybe a cousin
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I got to school and work during the week and tend to play more on the weekends and at night. Can be considered a casual player for now, but enjoy people's company and just bs'ing whenever appropriate haha.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum