· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 181 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - TemplarExile the Fate Weaver

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
TemplarExile

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:28 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Main - Brickforce (Emerald Dream)
Level - 100
Class - Death Knight

2. What is your age?

I am 28 years old, 29 in June.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.

I have only ever been in guilds with a few friends in the past. We would only ever PvP together. The biggest guild I've been in was during Vanilla, I only hit 60 about 6 months before BC and with them I cleared ZG and some of MC. I couldn't even tell you the guild name. These days I am in a guild with mainly just my friend of 10 years as we haven't really found a place. Maybe I could get him to join as well!

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

Yes, her name is Riku. I've known her for quite a while, I met her when she was cosplaying as Nidalee from LoL (best Nid cosplay I've ever seen!). I've played with her before and reached out to her via Twitter about joining.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

A. I like to hang out with friends and do whatever interests us at the tine.
B. I like to PvP, WPvP mostly.
C. I like to raid but haven't been able to get into a guild to do so.
D. I like helping others in need, for instance farming rare mounts, titles etc.
E. Sometimes I will even just hang out with friends in an Inn and chat.

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?

I'd love to try my hand at raiding, I could play anything but tank, really. I have played every class at max level.

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

I have played Resto Druid most of my WoW life and Hunter would be second. I'm open to rolling any class needed though. In Legion I wanted to be a DPS Demon Hunter.

8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

My main is in almost full top end PvP gear.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Brickforce/simple

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?

I have Raid Finder experience with all content in WoD. I did so as a Hunter. My most recent actual full guild raid experience was during Wrath on Eitrigg. I was in the guild <Silent but Deadly> and we were 4th or 5th to clear 25-man Naxx on the server.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Riku, she's really cool and is someone I'd enjoy getting to know and I feel she'd be fun to game with because of past experiences. Also I want to find a home in WoW and feel comfortable raiding and playing with others.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

As I said earlier, my friend whom I met on WoW 10 years ago may want to join up, he too is interested in raiding and having a cool guild.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

Negative, I usually don't apply but with Legion coming up, I really want to push in the expansion and run everything I can. I've wanted to since the start of WoD but didn't fully enjoy the expansion.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Not to my knowledge, I haven't been in a big community scene in years so I haven't been in any drama or anything of that sort.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?

Of course, the only one I let use my account was my friend back in BC when we were Recruit-A-Friend'ing to play in the 60 bracket. He only did so if I couldn't be on that day.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.

My name is Adam, I am 28 years old and from Ontario, Canada. I was born with a super rare disease that has only 800 known cases worldwide and have been wheelchair bound for over 15 years. Because of this, I have a lot of time to play games or spend with friends. I have a big heart and if I care about you, you'll know it, people in my life are far more important than anything else ever will be. I'm dedicated and when on a task, I focus hard to get it done. My friends say I level a character like a champ. I'm easy going and like to have a good time and am very sarcastic. I am honest, sometimes too much and lastly, if you ask me to do something, if I am capable I will do my best.
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quote

Approved!

Just get ahold of me via Twitter when you have moved or started a character that needs an invite.

View next topic
View previous topic