1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Bambuzled, Outlaw Rogue.
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Knights of the old (WOD - Legion) Drama.
Seraph (WOD) friends from silly hats, motives and GR. I have an active alt in the guild.
Ulterior Motives ( Cata) took a break from wow.
Silly Hats Only (Wotlk - Cata) left for 2nd Military deployment.
Gimptard rejects (WOTLK) they were force disbanded by blizzard prior to guild name change options.
PBJT (BC) left the guild for military deployment. Could not actively play.
The Knizzles (vanilla pvp) guild fell apart when BC launched.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) Evernite, long time IRL friend.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain. I enjoy all of the above equally (except leveling), I have an alt I pvp with more regularly (2nd main) and with the character I am applying with I generally prefer to raid.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? I am interested in Raiding, preferred role would be DPS.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? I prefer DPS, I am able to tank. I do have experience tanking.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content? Yes, I have been in raiding guilds since BC, with a break during cataclysm.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? I left my current guild, and want to continue progression when raids become live.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? I have a younger brother who plays (age 27) however I am not sure if he will apply or not, he is very casual.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? None.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I am 29, USMC combat vet. Just graduated with a bachelors in psychology, applying to graduate schools for next fall, and currently leading a team of facilitators in a clinical interviewing internship.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum