· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 156 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Maxxis - 60 Druid. + Baggage.. =x

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Maxxis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quote

1) Maxxis - 60 Druid

2) 19

3) Heroes of the North. *Tiny guild made up of RL friends that disbanded after most left WoW Sad

Slayers of Doom. *Great guild, friendly, close-knit people. But, people who did BWL and MC, etc. with an alliance of other guilds, and rarely did anything inter-guild. Mad

4) I honestly can't say I have any friends in Scalebane. I'm hoping this will change. I probably have seen many in PUGs or in PvP.

5) I'm pretty sure I have everything needed for raids. CTRaid, RA, Decursive, vent. But yes, am willing to get more if needed.

6) This is a maybe.. as the question didn't say "weekends", but on weekends yes, thursday nights yes, but if I have school or work on weekdays, no.

7) Tough question Razz I'd say.. intense, challenging fights (raid bosses, hogger) and.. on the non-combat side of things, just fooling around and having fun.

8 ) I was looking through all the guilds on Eredar's guild list, and Scalebane met my critera. Friends/fun over loot. Not too large (Omgz priest/drood please join! "don't you want to know anything about me? Shocked ") not hardcore raiders, and certainly not a guild who never does anything together. Oh, and sexy website Very Happy

9) Um.............................. no Laughing

10) I've been playing WoW for longer than I can remember, and before that was SWG, and before that Worms Armageddon.

I hope this won't affect my chances, but I'm from Canada. Razz Winnipeg to be exact.

Hmm.. what else, WoW stuff.

I'm a resto driud, with 4 epics currently. I'm going for +healing and mana regen. Currently I have 350+ to healing. (Rejuvs tick for 320 I think)

I have some MC experience. Have gotten to Shazzrah, and read guides on others. I'm keyed for everything.

------------------------------------------------

Well now that I did that, time to mention something that might make it all void, heh.

My "baggage" as mentioned in the thread topic is my girlfriend, and she goes where I go. Thing is, she is a 60 rogue. I've read how full on rogues you are, but I'm hoping you can fit her in. She doesn't have to come to every raid, or many, but occasionally would be great.

Her name is Kyttee, and her interests include collecting as many pets as she can, and cute robes. Rolling Eyes And yes I'm serious, lol. But she is also a fantastic player, takes directions very well, keyed for everything, and has all the required raid addons.

Anyway, that's about it, any consideration of us would be much appreciated.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:13 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Maxxis. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:39 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic