· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 177 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Oray 60 warrior

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Oray

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:11 pm Reply with quote

1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Oray 60 warrior

2) What is your age? 17

3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. Order of the Silver Hand, Tuesday's Maintainence, and Unknown EntityOrder fell apart, TM merged into UE and UE, had many leadership probs imo and a few other things wrong that i just wasnt going to deal with.

4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who? many most of them were in the Order with me long ago: Passion, Sparkplugs,Bixon, Joliopion(spelling Razz), Gaeth, and a few others that i cant remember the names of em all lol

5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.) got vent,TS, ctraid, dmg meter, and anything else i may need i can still get lol

6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST) during week its hard casue i got school for another month but fri sat i could make.

7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =) being accepted in a guild and feeling welcome. being able to voice an opinion w/o being demoted to a rank that cant even talk in gchat, raiding w/ people who like to have fun, goofing around in a safe, accepted manner lol, loot is just a bonus to all the good times people can share playing the game.

Cool What made you want to apply to Scalebane? know tons of people, and want to have fun and be accepted

9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? no not really unless u count my april fools joke lol if u ask about it ill tell u its nothing bad.

10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =) Im 17, like to play wow, have a g/f whom i love very much, or is that irrelavant? lol, i am fairly well equiped 5/8might pending on if im wearing might or wrath helm. have BWL and MC tanking exp, def 345 still working on a bit more, umm can still choose weather i want armor or weponsmith lol, umm got a mage alt lvl 29 hehe, bro and mom play wow w/ me, ok well im done casue im rambleing and it looks like this is a myspace blog or somethign so im done lol. look foreward to being a member if possible.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Oray. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:04 pm Reply with quote

Oray, i'm glad you decided to apply. I think you will really like this guild, they are alot of really cool people.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic