· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 151 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Recruitment

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Brewmeister

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:43 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1) Brewmeister, Lvl60, Paladin

2) 21

3) I was formerly with Tuesday Maitenance which then combined with other IGAF raids to for Unknown Entity. However, in the past few weeks, UE has taken a serious downward-spiral in managment and it is no longer enjoyable to be a part of this group. Raids are unfair and unbalanced.

4) Bena, Oray

5) I currently have decursive as well as CT_raid. I have the program Ventrilo. However I have not installed it at this time, but would be willing to.

6) Weekday late night raiding is perferred as I work 6 days a week and have school.

7) Killing horde and hanging with friends.
Cool What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

9) No situations, I'm generally a likeable guy and I think that ppl should be treated fairly

10)I'm a 21 y/o Frat guy from Texas. I like guitar and video games. Bout to graduate in May of 07, and then goto UT for my PhD. I like ppl to be treated fairly and believe in respect for older and more experienced members

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:44 am Reply with quote

And to answer why I wanted to join Scalebane = Bena, a friend of mine told me how you guys are organized and still value friendship over raiding lootz. I miss that atmosphere and want to find it once again.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Brewmeister. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:00 am Reply with quote

Recruitment denied. Sorry Brewmeister. This class is closed until we see a decline in the number of active Paladins we have in the guild. If we need a Paladin, I'll definitely keep you in mind & get back to you though. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic