· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 202 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Forum

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Other Games
Tullen
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:57 pm Reply with quote

We can use this forum for organizing in Eve a bit. Don't be alarmed we aren't quitting WoW or anything, just wanted to play something between raids, so we don't burnout.

Anyone is more than welcome to join us!

Just go to the sticky in this forum called Eve Online for info on the free trial.

Last edited by Tullen on Mon May 22, 2006 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Krayten
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quote

lol

Nuka
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:21 am Reply with quote

downloaded the client.. but when I go to create an account I don't see the 14 day free trial.. i only get payment options?

Guild Master

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:27 am Reply with quote

Go to www.eve-extra.com and click the top banner for the free trial.

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:30 am Reply with quote

Thanks man.. u put this in your original post too..

nucca<------noob

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:00 pm Reply with quote

sure sure after 2 months, you guys will be hooked and thats thats. Shocked
Tullen
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote

miffymog wrote:

lol, to be honest, one of the reasons I'm playing Eve is so I don't burn out on WoW. There really isn't too much I need to progress in the game right now outside of raids. So I log on and I find myself running around in circles in IF more often than not these days. I'm not tired of the game or anything, but WoW is my 5th MMORPG, in my experience if you keep logging on just to log on, the game eventually starts to feel like a chore, and that's the beginning of the end.

I absolutely LOVE raiding. Raiding and leading the guild is pretty much the game for me, I've known it would be for quite some time now, and I'm quite content with that. But in between raids, when I'm not actively working on planning with the officers, etc. I'm running out of things I want to do. I've been level 60 for over 8 months now, you can only run the same old dungeons so many times Cool.

So I figured I'd play a side MMO, to give me something to do, and I know a lot of the members that have been playing a while are in the same boat as me. Love the guild and raiding and progression, but are looking for other things to do in the time between. This way we can still play togethor as guildies, and it's understood that when it comes to raiding/taking care of business in WoW, we have no obligations in Eve. Anyone that feels the same, is welcome to join us.

Again, I have no intentions of leaving WoW, but I the most important things to me in gaming are having fun and doing it with friends/guildies. Eve lets me do both, and with its "leveling" system I can still devote as much time to WoW as I'd like without feeling like I'm lagging behind in either game.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Tullen wrote:
miffymog wrote:

lol, to be honest, one of the reasons I'm playing Eve is so I don't burn out on WoW. There really isn't too much I need to progress in the game right now outside of raids. So I log on and I find myself running around in circles in IF more often than not these days. I'm not tired of the game or anything, but WoW is my 5th MMORPG, in my experience if you keep logging on just to log on, the game eventually starts to feel like a chore, and that's the beginning of the end.

I absolutely LOVE raiding. Raiding and leading the guild is pretty much the game for me, I've known it would be for quite some time now, and I'm quite content with that. But in between raids, when I'm not actively working on planning with the officers, etc. I'm running out of things I want to do. I've been level 60 for over 8 months now, you can only run the same old dungeons so many times Cool.

So I figured I'd play a side MMO, to give me something to do, and I know a lot of the members that have been playing a while are in the same boat as me. Love the guild and raiding and progression, but are looking for other things to do in the time between. This way we can still play togethor as guildies, and it's understood that when it comes to raiding/taking care of business in WoW, we have no obligations in Eve. Anyone that feels the same, is welcome to join us.

Again, I have no intentions of leaving WoW, but I the most important things to me in gaming are having fun and doing it with friends/guildies. Eve lets me do both, and with its "leveling" system I can still devote as much time to WoW as I'd like without feeling like I'm lagging behind in either game.

Tullen I was just poking fun at you..... Where is metha and Noel to back me up....
Tullen
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:11 pm Reply with quote

lol, I knew you were Miffy, I just took the opportunity to explain my thoughts on it. In case there was anyone who was wondering what was going on.

Very Happy

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quote

miffymog wrote:
Tullen I was just poking fun at you..... Where is metha and Noel to back me up....

Looking up weapons for my new spaceship in EVE Confused Razz

View next topic
View previous topic