1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Talbane, 60 Paladin.
2) What is your age? 14
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary- I left One Winged Angles due to the fact i waited to get invite to MC every week for 2 months and never got one because they had one group and nobody was ever absent.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who? I dont have any friends in Scalebane but i heard its a good guild.
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.) I have Ventrillo with Mic and CT_raid/assist already.
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST) Yes i can raid 11-3 AM est!
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =) I really enjoy going on raid 20-40 man +, and also pvping.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane? I applied for scalebane due to all the experienced players and good equiped people i see in it.
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Not that i can remember but maybe when my bro did UBRS for me not sure how good he did....
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. Im really looking for good raiding guild because i have been looking for one that i am included in for about 1 or 2 months. So i have just been doing instances and pvping.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Fri May 26, 2006 7:34 pm
Recruitment denied. Sorry Talbane. This class is closed until we see a decline in the number of active Paladins we have in the guild. If we need a Paladin, I'll definitely keep you in mind & get back to you though. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum