1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Helce- Lvl 60 Warlock
2) What is your age?
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
The major guilds I have been in are Hotsauce, Bioodshed. The reason I left Hotsauce was because the guild broke. I left Bioodshed because wasn't really for me.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
I do not have any friends currently in the guild.
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
Use vent almost all the time as well as have a mic. Have CTRaid and other helpful mods.
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
I am willing on the weekends. During the week though I have school so it would be hard for me then. All though summer is almost here so I'll be able to go to pretty much every raid.
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
I think the feeling that I've done something big with a great group of people. I remeber the feeling of first downing Rag back in November, I felt like I had done something big.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I haven't really been raiding for a while and I really want to get back into it.
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Probably being in Bioodshed a lot of guilds won't accept me. Probably the biggest mistake I've done while playing WoW.
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I'm one of the biggest gamers you'll ever meet. Gaming is what I love and do. WoW is just a part of gaming for me. I pretty much play everything and thats what I like to do. I like to joke around a lot and be really loose. But when something needs to get done I take it serious.
Also just wanted to go over what type of gear I have lock. I have about 6/8 Felheart, 3/8 Nemesis, and a bunch of other random epics.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Mon May 29, 2006 5:16 pm
Thanks for applying Helce. Your application is under review.
Joined: Sep 26, 2005
Wed May 31, 2006 10:37 pm
Recruitment denied. Sorry Helce. This class is closed until we see a decline in the number of active Warlocks we have in the guild. If we need a Warlock, I'll definitely keep you in mind & get back to you though. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum