I know you guys aren't really recruitting but i wanted to let you know theres some guy out there that needs a home =).
1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
-Main Brobben 60 Warrior
2) What is your age?
Im currently 16 ill be 17 by Augest 4th
3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I've been in Epic Heros, Bloodshed, Riot, Council of Chaos, and Prodigy Fyi /played 124 days, been through a lot =).
Well Epic heros was a very cool down to earth guild but this was when it wasn't really going anywhere was in it for a few months and thought it was time to move on. Bloodshed i horribley regret, i honestly never knew what rep they had, i've learned to do some more research on the guilds i put applications on =/. Riot, well thats when i hit 60 and still was a noob to everything and i had no idea what i was doing nor what i wanted so it was sorta foolish. Council Of chaos, Fell apart maybe 50 memebers left a day. And prodigy, i really didn't feel them, like it wasn't right if anyone knows what that means ^^.
4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
Well i might, hehe very sorry about that i know so many people i forget what guilds they are i just know them for who they are. Also Adedien is refering me, he just knows the way i feel, hes been there done that =).
5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
I have all CT raid updates, ventrilo =)
6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Im totally down with that, couldn't ask for a better time being me.( I Basically live during the night =).
7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
What i really enjoy the most of this game is the joy when you find a new item you get siked for a few weeks, and that just keeps you going, i've also met a friend during WoW known him for around a year now, came over my house we hanged out and stuff, That probley the my other excitement of playing this game, ( Meeting new people ). Dont get me wrong raidding is down right fun.
What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I've heard many things about them( i bet you've heard this many times but i really have) Like doing all of MC and starting BWL thats some great stuff.
9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Im not aware of any besides a guild thinking i was *Gear Exxesive* But my end of the story is they got me all siked like ( Ya man you'll probley get all the mc gear that drops for warriors) I mean who wouldn't be siked / talking about it all the time =) but i am changing my ways( trying to hold it back hehe).
10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Well i live in ohio , im sorta one of those guys that are like Jocky/Computer wiz hehe. I Play football, also wrestle helps me get rid of some steam, even though some people think its stupid, you get to OWN people =). I've played games from when i was around 10 like diablo , Nether winter knights, War craft frozen throne ( also original ) its fun game, if anyone ever wants to play it some time whisper me in game ( Brobben ). I perfer DoTa Pretty cool game. As you can see im into games that dont have the best graphic but i love beating games, the feeling of accomplishment is sweet.
11) Experiences- I'd like to tell you about some of my raidding skillz hehe, I've been through all of bwl 2 times. I've been through ony 6-7 times ( Have wrath helm ). Tanked all of ZG many times. Never been to AQ sadly, and only been up to Gar in MC, really looking forward to killing rag some day. Im attuned everything. I'd also like to put in i have two 60 warriors for some odd reason hehe, and i know my class well i perfer tanking although im very versitle.
Please feel free to ask me more questions.
Joined: Dec 20, 2005
Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:42 am
Yup i'm refering Brobben, i talked to him for a while and he is a good guy with a lot of experience and would be a solid addition, if there aren't any spots open right now, i'd deffenitely keep an eye on him to recruit when a spot does open.
Brobben, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our raiding warriors. Thanks for applying & thanks for the referral Adedien. I hope you find a home in the meantime. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum