· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 262 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Sweetshotts app

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Sweetshott

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Sweetdreams 80 mage

2. What is your age? 29

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. No I Won't Run You (left because guild broke apart) Ashes of Virtue (was a guild bank I took hunter out to raid with No I Wont Run You)

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) Botis, Alska, Greythunder, Oxylos, Bakaru, Dendro....All really good friends of mine that I've known for awhile.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

E. I like to socialize. I have 5 80s all with different 450 profs. I raid on a few of them and I pvp on a few of them. I just enjoy all aspects of the game.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
I don't intend to raid with you, just wanting to join as casual but if you guys were doing something and needed me I would definitely be there to help you.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?

Working on my hunters gear atm All my other 80s have 5.9k gs or higher. My hunter is only at 5.2 (I know shes neglected..lol)

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?

I've cleared 12/12 10 and 25 ICC on my other toons as well as many hard modes 10/25 and cleared RS 10/25.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

Well if you needed me I have 3 healers and 2 dps but as I said just joining as casual.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Many friends in Scalebane I pvp and raid 10 mans with.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? No

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? No

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character? Yes

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I am a social person. I enjoy having fun and making others laugh. I'm helpful in any way I can be. Always trying to help my friends and guildies. As I said I have 5 80s as well as having 450 JC, LW, Enchanter, Tailor, Alchy...And if somebody is in need of something and I can help out I will. Smile
Passion
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:44 am Reply with quote

Quote:
I raid on a few of them and I pvp on a few of them.

Curious..as you aren't planning to raid with us on your Mage, being able to add friends, battlenet or game....why apply to a guild just to be with friends? What other guilds do you raid with?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:51 am Reply with quote

I heard you guys were an awesome group of people, fun to hang out with and like to pvp. I was told I should put my app in. I raid my druid with scions. I'm not saying I won't raid with Scalebane I just know you guys are full on your raids and if you happen to need me I'll be there to help out. Do need to get my hunter some more gear first though she's only 5243 GS.
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:04 am Reply with quote

I wanna know..............what exactly would be your definition of the "sweetspot"? Dont hold anything back. Wink We like to get to know our potential guildmates.

Last edited by Alfalfa on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Sweetshott

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quote

lol Alfalfa I was warned about you. Sweetspot-the creame filling in the middle of the cookie
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quote

Sweetshott wrote:
lol Alfalfa I was warned about you.

Shocked

Meh, no worries I fucked that up anyway, meant Sweetshott. Rolling Eyes
(skitters back under the bridge)

PS Good luck with your app bud. Cool
Passion
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 am Reply with quote

Quote:
I heard you guys were an awesome group of people,

We are Smile

Quote:
I was told I should put my app in.

But why? If you don't raid with us on your Mage....you can hang out with your friends anyway.

Quote:
I raid on a few of them

Are you just raiding with Scions atm? Or are you still raiding on other alts such as your hunter?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quote

I could raid with you on my mage or my hunter. I don't raid anything with them anyway other than pugs if I have the time.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic