· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 253 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Dankos- Marks Hunter

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Dankos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Quote:
My main toon's name is Dankos. He is a level 80 NE Hunter.

2. What is your age?
Quote:
I am twenty years old.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Quote:
I have previously been in Capital Vices on the horde side, Fallen, and currently Delirium on the alliance side. I left CV because the members went from
casual to hardcore elitists. The leadership of the guild went from gearing out all members to gearing out the "GM's circle of friends" only. I transferred my hunter to alliance
because a friend said the alliance side was much better. I joined the guild FALLEN for about a week but left because of internal problems with the guild. I am currently in Delirium
which is a guild made mostly of friends that all know each other IRL. I like the members of Delirium, but when it comes time to raid we always have to wait for 30 minutes
to an hour for everyone to log on. There are only 7-8 main raiders in the guild so we have to pug 2 people for our weekly ICC 10. During the raid members occasionally have
to go ,so we agree to pick things back up later. For the past 2 weeks we have had to call it early and then never went back.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Quote:
I currently have 2 friends in Scalebane; Unkempt and Andimeria. Unkempt used to be in Capital Vices with me and transferred to the alliance side due to all the bs on the horde side.
I occassionally ask Unkempt if I can join the Scalebane rep runs for the achievements. While doing those runs I would joke around about how "Bad" Unkempt is, and so would Andi.
In the past, Andi has helped me with my raids and in return I have helped him try to get his trinket.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?
Quote:
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day. Choice A pretty much sums it up but I would like to add that I like to do random things in this game
like get unusual achievements, rep, and rare mounts. I am not a very big fan of pvp though. Back in TBC all I did was pvp and I am now burned out on it.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
Quote:
I am very interested in raiding 25 man content, and I can currently make all the raid times.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
Quote:
My hunter has 4 pieces of t10 item level 251 gear. I am not wearing 2 of the 4 pieces of t10 at the moment because I have some ICC 25 upgrades. Both my weapons
are item level 264 from ICC 25. My gearscore is 5832, but it varies depending on whether or not I am wearing my 4 pieces of t10. I am currently stacking agility even though most marks hunters stack armorpen.
I am waiting for better gear before I stack armorpen. Until I have a certain number of passive armorpen on my gear agility is the better gem to stack. Here is the url to my armory page http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Dankos

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?
Quote:
Last summer I raided with Capital vices on my rogue in Ulduar and Naxx. I raided with CV while they were the 3rd or 4th best horde guild on the realm. I was with them when they got
their first Yogg Saron kill. I have done all Wotlk content and most of the TBC content. I am currently 8/12 in ICC. I have yet to kill Prof. P because my guild doesn't want to fight him. Blood Queen, Sindragosa and the Lich King are the only fights I have yet to attempt.
Although I have not done the fights, I always make sure I watch the tankspot vids before joining the raid.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
Quote:
While raiding, I will only be dps, unless I am needed to pet tank and kite mobs away from the raid.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Quote:
I want to join scalebane because I have friends in the guild, I really enjoy the atmosphere in Scalebane's vent, and the guild gets things done. When it comes
to raiding, everyone is prepared and knows what to do. If a member is unable to make it, there are other to fill the spot before automatically calling off the raid. My current guild is unable to
maintain a steady group for ICC 10, and we have to pug 2 people every week.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Quote:
Another member from my guild Delirium wants to join Scalebane as well. Bartons (Holy Paladin) has already applied to Scalebane. He explains all the fights for my guild and he leads most of the raids.
He is a very good holy paladin with complete knowledge of almost every fight. He has full cleared ICC, and he has played since vanilla wow.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Quote:
This is the only guild I am applying to for the time being. I am not very familiar with the other guild on this realm, and I would do some research on them before applying.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Quote:
There are no situations in my past that affect my reputation. However, there is a player on this realm with a similar name that is giving me problems. Since my name is Dankos people automatically think I am
Tankos's alt. I am thinking about getting a name change so people will stop thinking that I am him. It is sad that I have to change my name because of some jerk.

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Quote:
Yes, I am the original owner of my account, and no one else knows my information. The only time I have let someone else on my account was to let my sister play a worgen on the Cataclysm Beta.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Quote:
I live in a small town and there is not much to do. I like to play wow with friends and workout at the gym with my little brother. I am currently studying Geospatial and Environmental Analysis at Virginia Tech.
I like to have fun and joke around, but I am serious when need be. I dont like to start fights or get into others business.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quote

Dankos wrote:
There are no situations in my past that affect my reputation. However, there is a player on this realm with a similar name that is giving me problems. Since my name is Dankos people automatically think I am Tankos's alt. I am thinking about getting a name change so people will stop thinking that I am him. It is sad that I have to change my name because of some jerk.

LOL!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 am Reply with quote

awesome guy, would be great for scalebane Very Happy
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 am Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Dankos wrote:
There are no situations in my past that affect my reputation. However, there is a player on this realm with a similar name that is giving me problems. Since my name is Dankos people automatically think I am Tankos's alt. I am thinking about getting a name change so people will stop thinking that I am him. It is sad that I have to change my name because of some jerk.

LOL!

I thought the same thing "OH noes it's fucking Tankos!" I'm glad you aren't him. Wink
Tullen
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quote

Quote:
The leadership of the guild went from gearing out all members to gearing out the "GM's circle of friends" only.

Fortunately this is not a problem in Scalebane, none of these people are my friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 am Reply with quote

Tullen wrote:
Quote:
The leadership of the guild went from gearing out all members to gearing out the "GM's circle of friends" only.

Fortunately this is not a problem in Scalebane, none of these people are my friends.

BAM!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 am Reply with quote

Tullen wrote:
Quote:

Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGTe1vF679U

(Skip to 3:31)
unkempt
Mage Class Leader
Mage Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 am Reply with quote

i dont know anyhting about this guy or why he would put my name in his app!

Rolling Eyes

he is a good guy and raids well just hasnt got to see more of the end bosses for the reasons he has said, very fast learner though (which ide say comes a good bit from Capital Vices rules of if you dont know the fight and havent watched the videos on it or read about it you dont get to raid!)

good luck mang
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quote

TULLEN IS A MEANIE.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quote

Tullen wrote:
Quote:

That hurts, brah.

That hurts.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic